Reunion with sheep

Two days had passed since Garito brought Jack to the Black Stone Legion, and it turned out to be one of the best for her age, which conjured a smile on Garito's face. Now Garito was talking to Ghira about important thing.

Ghira: Are you sure? It's pretty dangerous.

Garito: I'm sure it will work better with this parchment.

Garito held a parchment that was written that he has political immunity, and when someone attacked him, declared war on the Black Stone Legion.

Garito: And I will also have the most capable men with me so nothing can happen to me plus I have Jack on my side.

Ghira: Well, for now, I'll take care of the Black Stone Legion when you're gone. But what if Wave comes?

Garito: Protect our people.

Ghira: Wery vell.

Garito stood in front of the Black Stone Legion gate, watching his escort of Raven, Cinder, Seren, Jack and 10 capable Black Stone Legion knights.

Garito: Ready?

Garito: Ready?

knights: Yes my lord!

The trip to the capital was no problem. The only strange thing along the way was that Jack was riding on the same horse as Garito due to her height.

When they arrived in the city, the guards immediately armed themselves but Garito introduced himself.

Garito: I'm Garito Veskante Lord of the Black Stone Legion, we're here for diplomatic reasons, if you don't believe me, you're here. (Garito showed the guards the parchment)

guard: You can go, but if you try something funny, it won't end nicely.

They all parked horses in the city and split into Raven, Cinder, Seren and 6 knights, and then Garito, Jack and 4 knights.

Garito, Jack and 4 knights were in the marketplace looking at different things and from time to time Garito bought something from Jack, right now Garito bought Jack an apple and gave it to her.

Jack: Thanks you mommy!

Garito: You're welcome.

???: Garito! It's good to see you again.

Garito then turned to see Naofumi with Raphtalia.

Garito: Hi, Naofumi and Raphtalia.

Naofumi: What are you doing here? The guards will get you.

Garito: I do not think. (points to his guards, then to his armor, and then to the parchment)

Motoyasu: Naofumi! Garito! (he ran to both of them and attacked Naofumi)