Garden work part 1

One and a half weeks passed and the Black Stone Legion became a very well-known thing, a lot of people hated them and there were also a lot of people who respected them. Surprisingly, the Black Stone Legion grew rapidly, Garito had over a hundred people under his command, Ghira resigned and gave him full power over the first village. Right now, Garito is talking to the scouts to find out what's going on.

scout 1: Sir Spear Hero saved a famine-stricken village to the southwest by introducing a legendary crop.

scout 2: Sword hero is southeast, looking for vicious monsters to slay.

scout 3: Information about Bow hero it is confusing. Some said he's training up in the mountains and some said he went into a dungeon on a quest for treasure.There were even some tall tales, like him joining another country's resistance, But none of them were credible.

Garito: (thinks) There's something wrong with him. I hope I find out what.

scout 4: Sir Shield hero, I heard he's a trader and a healer now. And now he has Filolial the God Bird.

scout 5: And there are mixed opinions about you, my lord, several people hate you, but in the villages where you sent a couple of soldiers of Legion, they say they are grateful for your support. What should we do now, my lord?

Garito: Go for a survey again we have to know more things, me and a few members of the legion will go and explore the village to the southwest if the rumers are true.

scout 1,2,3,4,5: Yes my lord! (left)

Garito looked at the Black Stone Legion flag.

Garito: I hope I'm making the right decision

Garito: I hope I'm making the right decision. (left to gather his lutanents)

When Garito gathered his lutanents stood before him: his right hand Raven, his left hand Cinder, Seren/Rosaria his healer/infiltrator and with new equipment, Blake Belladonna who has a great level and ability to fight, Tyrian assassin, Adam and Holden Cross.

Seren/Rosaria's appearance and equipment: