The second Wave and the challenge.

The sky was red, which means that another Wave came and in the location where the wave attacks, there is a large army with the emblem of the Black Stone Legion. Garito stands in the front in his armor to cover his new look, and at his side stand his most loyal warriors. Raven, Rosaria, Blake, Holden to his left and Jack, Cinder, Tyrian to his right. Garito turned to his army.

Garito: Soldiers! We trained for the moment! And this day will show if you are really as strong as you think! This is not a place for cowards! And don't worry, I ordered General Esdeath to attack with her unit from the north and General Mordred to attack from the east! So we are going to battle for our people, for the Black Stone Legion!

All soldiers: For the Black Stone Legion!

Garito: Attack!

And they all ran to the village, which was attacked by a Wave. Where Naofumi, Filo and Raphtalia are fighting. They fought for about 3 hours, but the wave still did not end.

Garito: It's been almost three hours and the idiots still can't finish it. I hope to get support from her, now it would be useful because my soldiers are already tired, and there aren't enough enemies here to try anything powerful I've learned.

Then he looked at his soldiers and noticed that the units from Esdeath and Mordred had joined them as well. Esdeath and Mordred came to Garito.

(Esdeath)

(Esdeath)

(Mordred)

(Mordred)

Mordred: We did exactly what you commanded, sir, what are the other orders?

Garito: Stay here and protect the village. I'll go with Raven and Cinder to see what the three so-called heroes are doing.

Esdeath: With great respect my lord, but how do you get there? We have no horses.

Garito raised his hand, and three small black pools appeared on the ground, and black-skinned and skull-like horses climbed out. The creation of Grimm: Horse.