Rising of the age of wolves

Garito: I need you all to retreat, except for the heroes.

Raven: But what will happen to you?

Garito: Do not worry.

The illusion of Chira has disappeared.

Chira: We can't just leave you here!

Garito: This is a battle for us heroes.

Naofumi: (To Raphtalia and Filo) Do what Garito said.

Raphtalia: But-

Naofumi: Believe me, this is Garito and I trust him with my life.

Raphtalia: Okay...

Raven, Chira, Emerald, and Kuroka boarded the Black Stone Legion ship. While Raphtalia, Filo and Melty boarded the Queen's ship. The only ones left were Glass, L'arc, Therese, Grimm seer with Salem and five heroes.

Garito: Now let me have a one on one fight with Glass.

Glass: You want to fight one on one? Perfect. I was thinking the same. That said... You left them to fight other heroes with L'Arc and Therese? You must really trust them.

Garito: You're wrong, I only trust Naofumi and that's enough for me.

Garito ran and attacked Glass and the other heroes fought L'Arc and Therese.

When Garito and Glass crossed their weapons, he looked at her fans and found that they had the same stone as the hero's weapons.

Garito: So your are a hero too?

Glass: That's right. I'm a Vassal Wielder- the Fan Hero.

Garito: Vassal Wielde?

Then they pushed away and began throwing attacks at each other with great speed. Garito once managed to scratch Glass with his claws.

Garito: flu.

Glass began to feel weak. And she knelt on one knee.

Glass: What's the matter with me?

Garito: Interesting, isn't it? Thanks to the ability of my Corrupt claws, I gave you a disease that weakened you.

Glass: Garito...

Garito: Never underestimate the slightest illness. You've lost. All I have to do now is to finish you or he can retreat with your minions and Salem.

Glass then stood up and jumped away from him.

L'Arc: Glassy, take this!

L'Arc tossed her a potion. And when she drank it, she was no longer ill.

Glass: So long as I still draw breath, I will come for your life time and time agein. I must, for the world I love so much! You'll have to kill me to get rid of me. If you don't, this world will end! You're like me, aren't you, Garito? You wish to protect this world, don't you?! Then you should look to kill me right here and now!

Garito thought and suddenly saw the world from which Glass came.

Glass: My people are fighting the Wave, awaiting our triumphant return. So I absolutely cannot lose! This is the end! It's do or die, Garito!

Glass jumped at Garito and their weapons crossed again, but suddenly Garito's sword began to crack until it broke. This shocked Garito, and Glass stabbed him in the stomach with her fan.