Final judgment

The priests and nuns hesitated, and then everyone saw that there was a large army on the horizon and a woman in front. The new army of the Black Stone Legion prepared for battle, but the woman came closer and looked like an older Melty with purple hair and she had a crown so she could be a queen.

Queen: I did not dream of coming to fight. I came to help get rid of the traitors.

Itsuki: It's the queen's forces.

Ren: Yeah.

Then Cinder, Esdeath, Mordred and Morgan came to Raven, Jack, Rosaria and Melty.

Cinder: I'm proud of how many people we recruited. Where is Garito?

Melty, Raven, Rosaria and Melty looked at each other and then looked at Cinder sadly.

Esdeath: What happened?

Then Cinder, Esdeath, Mordred, and Morgan looked at Garito's helmet on Raven's waist.

Mordred: No...

Morgan: Who did it?! Whoever did it will suffer!

Cinder was surrounded by rage so strong that she stopped controlling her flaming magic, and it looked as if her eyes would burn and breath fire.

Raven pointed at Pope's body.

Raven: Because of him, we were the target, especially Garito.

Cinder, Esdeath, Mordred, and Morgan were surrounded by anger.

Queen: I'm sorry to hear that.

Queen came to them.

Melty: Mother!

Queen: I'm terribly sorry I couldn't help in time, and most importantly, I couldn't help Claw Hero Garito Veskante.

Raven: Even if you arrived on time, nothing would change, who are you?

Queen: I am the Queen of Melromarc, Mirelia Q. Meltomarc.

Then Emerald came.

Emerald: I'm sorry to interrupt, but the soldiers are waiting for orders.

Raven: Tell them we'll be leaving soon, we've done what we came for.

Cinder: Why are you in command?!

Melty: It's understandable because Raven has known Garito for the longest, so she has the best idea of how he would behave.

Raven: Thanks Melty.

Esdeath: All right, Raven is the new leader of the Black Stone Legion.

Jack: But it still won't be the same like with Mommy!