Abyss of Claw

All the demi-humans gathered around Grimm, along with Esdeath, Cinder, Jack, Morgan and Mordred. Grimm looked at Garito as if it recognized something on him. Jack tried to run to help Garito but he stopped her.

Garito: No, Jack.

Then Garito heard the voice in his head the same voice he heard when he first summoned his cursed claws, but now it was clear that the voice belonged to a woman.

Voice in head: Reveal your face and this creature will recognize you as its new master.

Garito did as the voice told him. And when Grimm saw Garito's face, it bowed it's head as if bowing.

Garito: You're strange.

Garito approached Grimm and stroked the beast's head. Everyone looked at him in shock, because no one knew that the monster from ancient times would be so peaceful.

Garito: Fly where no one will find you and come when I call you.

Grimm growled in agreement and flew away.

Raven: I can't believe such a monster was listening to you.

Esdeat: I think the history of Claw hero has something to do with the beast.

Jack: Yay! Mommy is so cool!

Cinder: (think) Why do those Grimm creatures look like my left arm?

Garito then came to the others.

Garito: (put his helmet back on) So we're done here, we should get going.

Reichnott: I'll thake these kids and go, you don't have to worry about me.

Garito: All right, let's go.

Melty: Thank you Reichnott for your help.

Reichnott: It was a pleasure.

Then Garito, Melty, Cinder, Raven, Esdeath, Morgan, Mordred, Seren and Jack set out again. About an hour later, they set up camp, agreed on patrols and went to sleep. But something was strange for Garito because when he woke up he was surrounded by darkness. Then he heard a voice.

???: Welcome.

When he looked ahead he saw three figures all three in armor but they all had one thing the same and that was they had Claw Hero claws. One person had the same armor as he had first, the other person had the same armor as he had after, and then the person who had armor that was quite damaged.

(1st person)

(1st person)

(2nd person)

(2nd person)

(3th person)

(3th person)

Garito: Who are you all?

1st person: I'm Astrea.

2nd person: I'm Apollyon.

3th person: And I'm Artorias.

Artorias, Apollyon and Astrea: We are past Claw Heroes.

Garito: Why am I here?

Apollyon: Just so you understand, because the three of us had the same ending that you survived.

Artorias: You survived the curse of Forbidden claws.

Astrea: We also tried, but the power was too much.

Garito: I've never heard of you except Apollyon.

Apollyon: I was the queen of the kingdom of Ashfeld who fell because of my lust for war. When my men betrayed me, I tried to summon Forbidden claws for a while, I managed to control it, but it ended with the fact that the whole Ashfeld was destroyed.

Astrea: I was summoned after Apollyon, and when the other heroes found out, they preferred to kill me. So I tried to protect myself but I also fell victim to Forbidden claws.

Artorias: And I was summoned before Apollyon I was a good warrior but I fought powerful creatures so I tried to strengthen my power with the Forbidden claws and that's how I ended up.

Garito: So I'm the only survivor of Forbidden claws?

???: Not the only one.

Then again he heard the same voice that sounded in his head, and a woman with white hair and white skin came to him and also had Claw Hero's claws.

Garito: (shocked) And who are you?

???: I'm Salem, the first Claw Hero.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading