Meeting Newt

I am then pulled out of the cage and placed on the ground. I stand and dust myself off, trying not to seem overwhelmed. When I'm finished dusting I look up at the Asian boy and punch him in the face, he smashes into the ground. I kick his back and dust goes flying everywhere. Three other boys try to grab me. But before they can I pull out the knife from the asians pocket and point it at them, "touch me and your dead" I joust my knife at them and they step back I turn and a fist is flying strait towards my face, I dodge it, grab the hand, twist it until it can't twist anymore and place it behind the boys back. He screams in pain wanting so bad for me to let go. But instead I kick his gut and start running.

I stay in the corn fields hoping no one will find me. But soon enough the boy with Blond hair and green eyes finds me. I go to pull out the knife and he stops moving towards me and simply says, "I know you ain't gonna hurt me"
I look at him surprised at what he thinks and say,"If you think I won't hurt you then go ask your beat up friend"
"I know you ain't as tough as you think you are" he walks closer to me and I try to raise my knife but for some reason I just... Can't.
He sits at my side and starts to explain a few things like the fact we're all trapped, What "the glade" is, that I'm the only girl and that outside the glade is a giant maze that has all kinds of crazy things in it.
It takes me a while to take it all in and I ask him, "why did you come and find me?"
"I was worried about you... Because I, actually everyone, knows how you feel, confused, scared and lonely it's all normal."
"Oh, ok thanks uhh..."
"Newt"
I say it in my head Newt. What an interesting name.
Newt interrupts my thoughts, "But I will be honest you came in with a pretty big buggin' surprise, fighting Minho and Winston like that. No one even bloody saw that comin'"
I smile at him, "well I'm pretty awesome, you know?"
"Ha ha sure you are"
An awkward silence brews over us, I break it though "hey Newt can I ask you something?"
"Yep" he says it extending the "p".
"Can I sleep on your shoulder?"
"Oh...ah" he blushes, which makes me blush. "Sure." I lean over and rest my head on newt he tenses at first and the relaxes and after time I fall asleep.

I wake with two warm arms rapped around me and I look up to see it's Newt.

Newts P.O.V
She slowly falls asleep, her head resting on me and her beautiful (H/L) (H/C) is spread across my chest. See looks so cute when she sleeps. I really want to kiss her forehead and wish her a good night sleep but I'm a little scared she might pull her buggin' knife back out so instead a hold her in a warm hug and slowly begin to feel like sleeping. Soon enough I fall asleep with her in my arms.

(Y/N) P.O.V
He has the most idiotic grin on his face, I almost crack up laughing looking at it. Soon Newt wakes up and he see's me awake in his arms. He starts blushing like mad and struggles to say anything. But I calm him down when I simile at him and rest my head on his chest and at that moment he knows it's ok.

_________________
Awww how cute Newt hugged u! xD
And wow you seriously kick butt!
Totally awesome!
Anyways hope you liked the second part!!!! Till I write some more Cya!