The Blame

The putrid smell of the blood is sickening, I feel like the dead body, the dead body, which belongs to Alby. How could this be worse? As though W.I.C.K.E.D can read my mind the glade lights up, I hear continuous moaning... everyone is awake. Even with all the commotion, I see Newt. He is crying. Why is he crying? The reason hits me, his best friend is dead. Dead, dead...dead. Our leader is dead. The only one to command us is dead. Now Newt must be our leader. How will he cope?

Almost in tears I look at Albys body, I discover the cause of his death. A Griver, It'd spiked him and then continuously ripped him apart. His limbs where lying on the ground and his blood was all over the walls. I was scared. I wanted to leave; I really did, seeing this would surely haunt me for life. I try to turn, turn around and leave. But I'm stuck... how am I stuck, looking down i see it, a thick mixture of Albys blood and Griver blabber. I panic, I screaming then I yell, "Newt!! Help! it's sucking my foot in." Newt struggles his injured leg pulling along the floor.

With a weak reply he says, "I can't have you gone too. I can't!" Newt stands up and runs to my side, he pulls and yanks as hard as his body will let him, trying so hard to get my foot free. The Griver tightens it's skin, pulling my ankle in with it. "Oh shi- Newt, It's getting worse!" I'm breathing fast; too fast...I need to puke. I puke all over the floor, all over the Griver. As i puke my foot is released. I scramble away, into Newts arms, keeping as far as I can from the floor boards. In relief, I snuggle into Newt. He's very stiff. I ask him "what?"

"You're bloody foot!" I look down at my disaster of a body part, it's cut, nearly to the bone. I feel dizzy and pass out.

I slightly wake up all see is a mask, all I hear is feet running. I look at the mask...It has a logo... W.I.C.K.E.D. W.I.C.K.E.D are carrying me. Newt is next to them. He's looking at me. He has no expression, as if shocked he says one thing, "We're out...We're out of the maze"

Feeling dizzy, even more then before...I pass out.

 II wake, wake in a room, It's lit with these kind of yellow lights; they have no lamp shade or covering. I sit up. I can see a door. Whispering I say, "Hello?" No one reply's, I try to move but can't, pulling off my bed sheets i see my problem...My leg is infected and turning black. I try as hard as I can to get off the bed, but my leg is as heavy as cement. I finally use enough power in my hands and get off the bed...straight onto the floor. I mumble, with my face on the floor, "Ow." I use my other leg and both arms to try to reach the table, once I do I plan to stand up. I grip the wood and push with my good leg. It works but I feel like my cement leg has gotten heavier. I stumble all the way to the door. Opening it all i see is a long hallway with more doors. I walk out of my room, a Griver leaps at me! I try getting out the way I force myself to hitting the wall...finally I duck. The Giver turns to dust, disappearing. I  shake my head, "I was just a hallucination, just keep going." I steady myself again and keep walking. I walk at least 300 meters when I see it. A bright glow of a light, it leads to an open area. I walk to it. I hold the wall the hole time. I look around the corner. In relief I see all the gladers. I see Minho, I approach him, "Hey Minho!" Minho looks up and sneers at me.

"It's your fault we're here,it's your fault we're all going to die and most importantly it's your fault OUR shucking leader is DEAD!" He stabs his knife on the table, Lifting his hand, he points at me, "your fault!" He walks out, leaving the room. The gladers all look at me, In massive amounts of hate. The blame is pointed at me...

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Well that was a really massive part of my story and now it'll be moved into the scorch! Yes btw im so excited the new movie comes out soon!!!!!Thanks for over 4500 reads I'm sooo happy well byeeeee!!!!

Newt x reader - Loves TouchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara