Marks of W.I.C.K.E.D

My horrified thoughts have died down. It's been two days. I can feel the Crank's mark is still on our walls of safety. I can't even leave my room, and won't let anyone in. That is my choice.

Standing, smelling like a bag of dead fish, I decide to take a long deserved shower. I slip my clothes of and step inside the bricked shower. I turn the cold tap on, jumping when the water hits the floor. "Shuck! That's cold!" I shiver. I turn the hot tap on avoiding the water rushing out the shower head. When it's finally a suitable temperature, I let my stench wash away. A small amount of blood falls onto the floor tiles and my thoughts break. I see a hand come up from the drain; I shut my eyes and cover them with my hands. Moving my fingertips along my eyelids I tell myself, "It's not real. It's not really there. It's all okay there is no one out there trying to kill you, No one!" I kick the water into the wall and my hallucination is shattered. I breathe deeply and decide it's not worth getting terrified if I've spent the last two days recovering. I turn the taps off. I go and put my white singlet and denim jeans on. Stressfully I run my fingers though my hair, "It's time to go, go live your life with the gladers, and time to see Newt." I reach out gripping the door knob; I turn the lock and then open it wide. I breathe in the fresh air and my attention moves to frypans magical smelling bacon. For the first time in weeks a small and hardly existent smile appears on my face. I feel like I'm back in the glade. For a moment I forget the problems and issues in my life and I run. I run down the hall and around the corner. I bump into Newt. He looks so dull and so lifeless. He almost completely ignored me and walked off, but he looked at my eyes and shot up.

"(Y/N) you're here! I was so worried you would open the door or reply to me. I can't stand the bloody thought of you being alone that whole time, It aint right. I asked Tommy, Minho even Winston but no one knew why you were held up in there. I" Cutting Newt off, I kissed him. I'd missed his affection. He (shocked at first) wasn't kissing back, but then went to it.

I pulled away, he hugged me too his chest, "Glad your back Greenie."

"I should've let you in. I needed some company."

He smiled, "well I'm here now."  I moved out of his grasp and went back towards his room. I snuggled in and felt safe in his arms. We fell asleep.

A pain, I'd woken up and a pain was so alarming all through my neck. I shook Newt, "Newt!" I screamed in his ear, "Bloody hell Newt! Get the shuck up!"  Augh get up you idiot!

Newt woke suddenly, "Ah! Bloody hell! What did you do to my neck?"

I replied with, "I didn't do it you deep sleeping shank!" I looked at Newts neck. "What the..." I trailed off, Newts neck was marked... with sentences some kind of name tag. I read it out loud, "Newt. Property of W.I.C.K.E.D, Group A, Subject A5, The glue."

"Let me see your bloody neck!"  Newt brought his hand to my jaw; I tilted my head, "(Y/N). Property of W.I.C.K.E.D, Group A, Subject A31, To be beside Thomas when he is killed." I sat silently, very silently. Newt slowly let go of my neck. "We've gotta find Tommy."

Running with Newt, our fingers intertwined in a hand hold, we go to get Thomas and find out what his "Tattoo" says. I turn the corner to his room and hear the sound of water, running, steam comes from the top of the door and a fan is going off. Oh shuck.

"Uh...Newt I can't exactly go in there..."

"Huh?" he looks at me, confused, "Why not?"

"God Newt you've been living with boys too long. I don't exactly want to see Thomas's D!"

"What NO! I ain't even want you too! I mean I don't want Tommy to see you when he's in the shower...naked...That could lead to..." Newt suddenly had a blush flood up his face. Quickly trying to cover it up he says, "I better go in there...see ya in a min"

Soon enough Newt brings Thomas out and says, "We've got a problem." Thomas turns around, I see his neck, I go up to it so the image clears and It's exactly what I feared. It read, "Thomas. Property of W.I.C.K.E.D, Group A, subject A2, To be killed by Group B."

Oh Shuck.

_______________

So I'm sorry I promised an update a while back I've been lazy and a really really annoying person. I will try and do another chapter. I'm not gonna say when exactly but I'm hoping by this week or next week. So once again sorry and hope you liked the chapter. CYA.

)