The punch

My dreams could've been lovely and full of good thoughts but no! My dreams are full of more confusing people and places and the confusing phrase, W.I.C.K.E.D  is good. I stand in a cold room and see him, Newt in front of me drowning and screaming, I seem to be worried and hurt. I watch him and figure out what he's saying, "Don't do this! You can't let them control you!" He looks to the side and stares at a man, who has a very slim face which I can't stand to look at. Newt starts to yell at him, "Why won't you let her decide! She can do what she wishes!" 

The other man speaks up, "No! she can't, she can't! She's is a test subject just like you!"

Newt looks drowsy and confused, It then hit me, right in the heart, He's having his memories wiped. In weak reply he says, "She can control herself...I know she can..." Newt passes out.

All of a sudden I wake up, In a freezing cold sweat. I start to scream, scream for newt to be okay, scream so I can have newt with me. Instead the bloody son of a shucking bitch Minho walks in. I stand up running at him, the most furious look on my face. "You shucking dick!" I punch Minho in the stomach he falls to he ground and yells in pain. "I can't believe you! You knocked me out, and it's not the first time!" I punch his face again and again. 

he yells at me "What the shuck!" he guards his face and kicks me away. "It was your boyfriend who told me to knock you out!"

"Well you listened to him! Who listens to someone who is asking to knock their girlfriend out!" I go to punch him again. He grabs my wrist and smashes me to the floor that's when I realize...my leg. It's not black anymore. I roll over so my back is on the floor, I hold my leg in my hands and smile. I forget about punching Minho and look at my amazingly free leg! "my god, my bloody god my leg is okay!" I look at Minho and smile, he looks at me hands resting on his bent legs, and gives me a glare. 

"I'll go get Newt." Minho now runs out the door, going to find my boyfriend.

I sit on the floor, now moved from my lying position and I ask myself, "How? I need to know how they got it off..."