Whats happening?

I struggle to sit up in the morning, it's painful you know! I've been shot in the chest! I find myself next to Newt. He's so cute when he sleeps. I kiss him on the cheek, this gesture wakes him up. He smiles and jokingly kisses me on the mouth. He does it quick and pulls away. We both start laughing, well him chuckling and me giggling. I stand up and say to him, "I need to get changed."

"M'ok." after saying this he doesn't move.

"Newt! Get out!"

"Ohhhh right." Chuckling again he goes to walk out. Just before he reaches the door he asks, "not even just a little peak?"

"Newt!?!? No!" I through a cushion at him. He catches the cushion and throughs it back at me. Then he quickly runs out the door.

I go to my bag, pulling out my top, jeans and shoes. I put them all on. I then walk over to the mirror, adjusting my hair. Soon I finish and put the brush down, as I leave the room. I walk through the hallway and pass the boys body's, asleep on the ground. Most the boys I pass I don't know, finally I see Chuck, the poor guy he's the youngest most innocent person here, it's not fare for him.

I sigh feeling trapped, I mean the Glade, The maze, I really don't even know if there's an exit, but I hope so. I need to wake people up, we need to get out of here and fast! Suddenly a spark of thought lights up in my brain, How did Teresa wake up? I was shot but never found out how she woke up. Maybe we can do the same to everyone else. Maybe we can fix this! I've got to find out!

I run down the rest of the hall and nearly fall down the stairs. I mean the stairs are so small! I find Teresa. She's sitting eating some canned food. Lucky we have this food, with Frypan sleeping we don't have a cook. It might be cold but hey it's food. I sit next to her. Now was my chance to ask, "Teresa how'd you wake up?"

"I don't really know it was like I was dreaming, when I was I heard voices, you, Thomas and Newts voices. It was weird I felt awake. Then your voice started to scream and I snapped out of it, and woke up."

"oh okay, thanks Teresa." I stand up and leave the table, when I'm at a far enough distance I sigh, "Why did she wake up to my screaming? this doesn't make any sense." Suddenly I hear a loud yell, then another... after it's silent. I run towards the sound, worried. The whole Glade flashes, dark then light, this repeats then it stays dark. I panic I need to find Newt. I hear my name, "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!" Newt it's Newt! I start to scream his name. I'm running running to the sound of his voice. Screwing more... His arm brushes me! "Newt!" He's now holding my face in his hands.

"I thought I Bloody lost you! Now what the hell is go'n on?"

"I really don't know, but I heard screaming."

"Come on Let's go!" Newt pulls out a torch and takes my hand. We start to run.

I get to Thomas, Newt at my side, "Where's Teresa?" I ask.

"Right next to me." Thomas replies. I see them holding hands. (Author: Awwwwwww It's soooo cute) I smile.

"Alright lets do this!"

"Um (Y/N) what are we doing?" Teresa says, looking confused.

"Uh... I don't know." I shyly smile, Teresa gives me a death stair.
-----------------------------------------------
Sorry I really don't know what ur doing. Lol😂 CYA soz❤.