Eleven.

"No sorry" I said looking back at the man with the newspaper. He looked up at the men and nodded. Just like that i knew something was going to happen and it wasnt going to be good . . .

APRIL-

The man with the newspaper got up at the same time as the others. They all walked towards the counter and i knew any minute now something bad was going to happen. 

I got my bag of the floor and put my hand in it, not taking my eyes of the men standing at the counter. I felt my gun in my bag and held it tight. My mum taught me to always have a gun in my bag incase i need it and im glad i listened to her. 

Just as i gripped the gun tighter i heard a yell. I looked behind the men and saw Johnny with wide eyes. He looked at everyone behind me, locking eyes with me before looking back at something the man was holding. I knew straight away it was a gun. 

"Whats going on?" Harry asked but when he turned and saw the men i saw his jaw tense and he muttered something but i couldnt hear him. 

"Rose you need to stay down" Harry said but i ignored him. I brought the gun out my bag and to the side of my leg before walking towards the men standing at the counter. 

"I wouldnt do that if i were you" I said as i raised the gun to the middle mans head. He was the one holding the gun towards Johnny but i knew the other three had guns on them too. 

The man slowly turned round and chuckled. 

"And why i would i listen to you princess?" He said with a thick british accent. "You're just a small little innocent girl." He laughed with the others joining in. 

I swung the gun in the air and hit him round the head with it. They all stopped laughing and all started to glare at me. Blood was trickling down the side of his face where i hit him so hard. 

"Rose..." I heard Harry said behind me but i ignored him. 

"You shouldn'y have done that princess..." And just like that they all raised their guns. 

HARRY-

Rose wasnt listening to anything i had to say today and i dont know why. I mean we had hang out the whole week and i think im close to getting information out of her. But today she seemed distracted by something else. She kept looking round at people with a confused yet knowning look on her face. I decided to not even try and talk to her now but to just watch her. 

Suddenly there was a yell behind me and Rose was looking straight at it. She grapped her bag and put her hand in it like she was trying to find something. 

"Whats going on?" I asked and turned towards the counter. 

Right then i knew what was happening and what was going to happen. I knew what Rose was distracted by and why she wasnt listening to me. Right at the counter stood four men from my gang. 

The twins, Jack and Jeremy where at ether end while in the middle stood, Andy and Paul. They were in there thirties. So they were one of  the oldest people in are gang apart from my dad obviously. 

I clenched my jaw and fist as i knew my dad had been up to something during this week. He had stopped asking me if i had found any new information, he had gone quiet and now i knew why. He was planning this.

Unforturenately i didnt bring my gun but i knew they wouldnt touch me because my dad would kill them if they did. I would have to fight old school and make sure they dont hurt Rose because other wise we wont get information. 

"Rose you need to stay down" I said but she ignored me and starting walking up to the counter. 

"I woudlnt do that if i were you" She said as she raised her gun towards the mans face. 

Where did you get the gun? I looked at her bag and realised she kept it in there. 

Andy was the one she was holding the gun towards but i noticed he had his gun towards Johnny. 

Andy slowly turned round and chuckled at Rose but i could tell that was a bad idea. 

"And why would i listen to you princess? You're just a small little innocent girl" He laughed as the other three joined in and i knew he was going to regret saying that. 

Just like that Rose raised her gun and smacked it round Andy's head. They all stopped laughing and glared at her and i tried not to laugh at their expressions. Blood was trickling down the side of Andy's face where she had hit him so hard. 

"Rose..." I said behind her but she ignored me again

"You shouldn't have done that princess..." Andy said and just like that they all raised their guns. . . 

_________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE 

AINT YOU LUCKY

COMMENT

AND

VOTE