Thirty.

HAVE THIS CUTE PHOTO OF HARRY

APRIL

"So where do we start?" I asked curiously.

Like I hope I didn't have to let all my emotions out to him. Like I didn't want to open up that much. I didn't want to open up at all for a matter of fact. I'm just not that type off person.

"Fight me" Harry said and I laughed.

I stopped laughing when I notice him standing there with a straight face and his arms crossed over his chest.

Fuck he looked hot.

"What?" I said with wide eyes.

"You heard me. Fight me" He repeated.

"I don't want to hurt you..." I trailed off.

"You wont trust me. This will help trust" He said.

He said trust twice like it was such an easy thing to do.

"Fine" I gave him.

We stood opposite each other. He wanted me to make the first move but I just couldn't, I had nothing on Harry to mad at him about.

"I cant" I said throwing my hands up.

"You can Rose. Think of something or someone who's making you angry. When you were hitting the bag you were angry. Whatever made you that angry think of that and then make your move" He said and I closed my eyes.

I thought of the Styles gang and Des Styles himself. I thought about my apartment they ruined and I thought about the videos of my parents that they took from me. I opened my eyes as I was angry again.

That's when I took my first hit.

HARRY

I saw her close her eyes after I spoke and I waited. I knew she was probably thinking of what made her angry. Then when she opened her eyes again I noticed that she was angry. She balled her fists and went to hit me in the face but I ducked and smirked. We're doing well.

"Great, keep that anger and fight me" I said and she did.

We fought like two people on the street.

She aimed and I dodged. I aimed and she dodged. She fought well together. We each got in little hits on each other but nothing damaging.

"Your getting to emotional Rose" I said as I noticed her not focusing properly. "Stop thinking about the reason. Stop thinking. Focus of your hits." I said dodging her hits at the same time. "Focus on what your hitting. Don't focus on whatever is on your mind. Stop" I said sternly and she seemed to get the message as she seemed to focus again more. "Good" I said and decided to see if she was focusing.

I moved forward and grabbed her waist with my hands as I kicked under her feet making her fall to the floor with me. I was now leaning over her in a push up position.

"Focus" I smirked thinking I had got her but the next thing I know she rolled us over so she was straddling my waist with her hands on my chest.

"I am focused" She whispered as she leaned down so we were now nose to nose.

We both seemed to stop fighting now. As we stared at each other. Both of us looking from eyes to lips waiting for the other to the make the move.

"I like my girls on top you know" I smirked and she gave a little laugh.

"Shut up" She said and then smashed her lips against mine and I kissed her back.

She was perfect.

My hands were now placed on her bum as hers were in my hair.

We were making out for a while before she pulled away. I know she felt what I did.

"I'm taking you out tonight" I whispered to her and she smiled. "I'll pick you up at 7" I said effortlessly lifting her up as I got up with her still wrapped around my waist.

"Okay" She whispered back as she slowly put her feet back on the ground while I kissed her again.

"See you later babe" I said and kissed her once more before walking to get my stuff.

I couldn't wait.

APRIL

When Harry left I felt a flood of happiness run through me. Something that's never happened before. I've never been this happy before. I didn't realise it was possible to get this happy to be honest. Harry made me happy.

I was so happy when he said he was taking me out tonight and I knew he ffelt what I did when we kissed.

I couldn't wait.