Epilogue.

*6 YEARS LATER*

HARRY

6 YEARS. It's been 6 years since the girl who made me realise what love was walked out of my life. It's been 6 years since I've truly been happy. 6 years and I'm still searching for her. It was a week after she left that I decided I'm going to try find her. I need to find her. I needed her.

"Any ideas where she will be yet?" Louis asked me the same question his been asking for the last 6 years and I answered with the same reply.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its like she's completely fallen off the face of the earth."

"Do you ever think maybe that's what she wants?" Liam piped up. For the first time in 6 years, Liam actually joined in with our conversation about April.

"What?!" I said getting angry at him for no reason, because that's what I've been doing to everyone who speaks a bad word about her.

"I mean she's been running her whole life and changing her names hasn't she?" Liam stated and we all nodded. "Well, have you ever thought maybe she doesn't want to be found? Maybe she wants to be gone?" 

Liam's words made me think. Maybe he's right. Maybe she's been running for so long that this time she doesn't want to be found, not even by me.

"GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING!" Zayn shouted from the other room.

We all looked at each other surprised before we all run to the next room. With Liam's words still in my head I couldn't think straight.

"Wait!" I said before Zayn could speak.

"What? Harry this is what you've, we've, all been hoping for the last 6 years. Why are we waiting?" Niall announced and I nodded agreeing.

"I know, I know. But maybe Liam's right, maybe she doesn't want to be found and we should respect that right?"

"Fuck what I said Harry! I said it because I didn't think we would ever find her and didn't want you to be miserable by the end of it but if we've actually found her, don't you deserve to know why she left without a goodbye? Don't you deserve more than this?" Liam streaked and that made me think. I do deserve more than this. I deserve a lot more than this. I deserve April.

"Okay what have you found Zayn?"

"I found that she never changed her name again, she's been living under the name April."

"Okay so did you find out where she's been living, and is it far?" Louis asked impatient.

"Yes I did found out where she's been living and its not far at all. She's been living about an hour drive away from us, in a small village in Kent." Zayn said and we all looked at each other speechless.

"So what do we do?" Niall's voice filled the room but I was already out of the door going towards my car.

"HARRY!" I heard my name being shouted from behind me.

"I'm going to go find her, I have to go find her!" I called back and as I got in the car I realised they were behind me.

"We need to think about this. You can't just go. I mean what if you cant find her in this village or what are you even going to say?!" Louis called back.

"I don't know I have an hour long drive to think that through but right now I needto get there. I'll stay in a motel or something, I have clothes in my car so I'll be fine. I'll call you when I'm there and found her" I said as I rolled up the window and started the engine.

This was it. I was going to find her. I was going to get my girl back.

APRIL

6 years since I left London and went to live in a small village in Kent. A secluded village that no one bothered anyone and didn't care about your business. Just the place I needed. I never changed my name because I don't think anyone will bother looking for me. Most probably think I'm dead. Plus Des is dead so its not like anyone is going to be bothered about me anymore.

I had the baby. A beautiful baby boy. His name, William Edward Styles. Yes I gave him Harry's last name because I thought it was right, as well as it being right to have Harry's middle name. I called Anne a week after he was born to tell her that I was fine and that I had, had the baby. She was more than happy and cried over the phone to me saying she wanted to see him. I sent her a picture but of course she meant in real life but she understood I couldn't do that. Not yet anyway.

I've only ever asked her once about Harry. When I asked she let out the biggest sigh I had ever heard from her mouth. I could almost feel her frowning through the phone. She said that he had only seen her and Gemma a couple times after his dads funeral. He apparently drinks his way through the nights and busy's himself during the day. Almost like his trying not to think of me. I dont blame him. I never have. Anne said how she's worried about him. Worried his holding everything inside and not talking to her like he use to. I cried myself to sleep that night when I got off of the phone to Anne. I feel like him being like this is all my fault. He shouldn't be like this. He should be getting on with his life and being happy, not miserable. I never asked about him again after that. I avoided conversation about him at all costs. Anne knew what I was doing and tried to not bring him up but sometimes it would just slip out. I couldn't handle it. Knowing how Harry is because of me, it kills me.

*********

It was a Monday afternoon and like normal, I found myself at the park with William.

"William be careful!" I called to him but he brushed me off and carried on playing with the other kids in the park.

For once it was a nice day, the sun shining brighter than ever. Leaves and flowers blooming all around me as I sat in the corner of the park, on a broken bench. Everyone else sat on the new picnic benches but I seemed to like this old looking bench in the corner of the park. I never knew why but I enjoyed watching William have a normal childhood, that I never got, being happy and playing with other children in the park. It seemed to be the only thing making me happy lately. William was my only source of happiness for the last 6 years.

I had been sitting here for at least a half hour when I felt someone sit next to me. They sat a good two inches away from me. I looked down and saw they were wearing brown torn boots on there feet matching their ripped knee skinny black jeans. As I slowly looked up I began nervous. I felt like I knew this person. Like this person who randomly sat two inches away from me, with torn clothes, was the person who meant a lot to me.

As my eyes finally reached the person face, I couldn't breathe. He was facing forward as I got a side profile of his face. He seemed older. His hair had got longer that it loosely curled down to his shoulders now, instead of just sitting in tight curls on top of his head. He had stubble growing on his face, looking like he hadn't bothered to shave in a couple of days. I didn't realise I had been staring for that long as now he was staring back at me. His eyes seemed to not have changed at all, except now they seemed more sad, the sparkle in them had gone. His happiness had gone.

"Harry..." I managed to breathe out after a while.

_________________________________________________________

SO THATS IT!!!! THIS STORY IS OVER!!!! I CANT BELIEVE!!!! I MEAN IVE LOVED WRITING THIS STORY AND NOW ITS OVER:''''''((((((((

ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF A STARTER/TEASER FOR A SEQUEL!!!

YES I AM GOING TO DO A SEQUEL!!! IM NOT SURE WHAT IM GOING TO DO IT ON EXACTLY AND I WONT START IT UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED "THE REAL ME" BOOK SO YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT! BUT I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE BOOK

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT