Forty-Two.

*THREE DAYS LATER*

APRIL

Its been three days since the best weekend of my life. Its also been three days since I last saw Harry. He has been busy with work and I was busy with the gang, setting plans to go after the Styles gang. However we texted every minute we had.

I was sat right now in the meeting room as Uncle Dave went over the plan I made up yesterday with him, once again to everyone else. I think we've heard this hundred times already. Anyway, my plan was to go after the Styles gang in a couple of days. They wont see it coming and we will hit their safe house which I managed to track down and find.

I started to get lost in my thoughts sitting here and somehow started to think about my period. It suddenly occurred to me that I haven't had it yet this month. I started thinking through the days and started to work out roughly when I was meant to have it. The day came into my head, that day being two days ago. It cant be that bad I mean everyone is a couple days late sometimes, except for I haven't never be late on my period in the whole 19 years of my life. Shit!? I'm not pregnant? No give it a couple more days and it will be fine. I mean the last time I had sex was at the weekend with Harry and before that it was a while ago. However me and Harry didn't wear a condom all the times we had sex that weekend and I'm not on the pill. Shit what if I am pregnant?

"April, anything to add?" Dave asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Err, no everyone can go train now" I rushed and got up, making it out of the house in record time.

I need to find out for sure if I am pregnant or not. I mean I could just be a couple days late for the first time in my life, there's nothing wrong with that. Yea that's what's happening right now, I'm just late. I'm just freaking out for no reason.

I didn't realise until I looked up that I was now standing outside the pharmacy. I pushed the door open and the bell went off, making my presence noticeable to the women standing behind the till.  

"Where are your pregnancy tests?" I asked nervously playing with my hands.

"Second isle" She said pointing as gave me a concerned look. She must be in her forties and pity's be right now.

"Thanks" I muttered as I picked up two, just so I can make sure they are right.

"There's a toilet out back you can use if you want?" The lady asked as I walked towards her and she probably saw how my face showed worry.

"Yes please, if you don't mind"

"Not at all, follow me" She said not even asking me to pay for them first.

I followed her down the corridor at the back of the shop before she stopped in front of a door and motioned for me to go in. I opened the first test as I sat down. As I finished peeing on the first one, I opened the second and did the same process. Leaving them on the sink as I finished and read the box, reading that it takes 3 minutes to come through with the answers.

I closed the toilet seat, sitting down looking at my watch. Watching the minutes go past seemed to take forever, 3 minutes felt like 3 hours and before I knew it, the time was up. I sucked in a deep breathe before moving my shaking hand towards the tests. I picked them both up and read what the box said about the lines.

1 line = negative.

2 lines = positive.

I turned the tests over and four lines were seen in front of my face. Two on each test. Shit. I am pregnant.

I unlocked the door of the toilet and walked out with my head down, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Darling?"

I looked up and saw the women from behind the till in front of me.

"Oh honey" She said pulling me in for a hug once she saw my tears, them t as I hugged her tight.

"It's positive. I cant be pregnant. My life is a mess. It just cant be" I stuttered out.

"Oh sweetheart. It's  fine. I'm sure your life isn't a mess and I'm sure the father will look after you and this baby"

As she said this I started to think of Harry. This is Harry's baby. I have to tell him. What will he think though? Will he leave me now? He knows about my life in a gang, how will he react with me wanting to bring this child up? Do I even want to bring this child up? I mean I don't want it to have a shit life like I did. I don't want it to grow up not knowing anything but how to defend yourself. I want it to have a normal life, well as normal as it can get. I promised myself last year that if I ever had children, they wouldn't grow up the same way I did. But am I ever capable of doing that, especially now? Especially when I'm meant to be taking down the Styles gang in a couple of days. What if I die? The baby dies as well. I cant do this. This is to much. I need to talk to Harry. I need his help and I need him to be there for me.

"I have to go, thank you for everything" I said hugging her once more and handing her a tenner before walking out the shop with my phone in my hand.

I started to dial Harrys number. It rang for a while before going to answer phone.

Come on Harry answer, I need you.

I dialled again and just hoped he would answer this time.

After five rings, he answered. His beautiful voice filling my ears. My body starting to relax. My tears starting to slow down.

"April? Baby what's wrong?" He said after I didn't answer him.

"I need you. I need to talk to you" I whispered.