Thirteen.

APRIL-

When i turned round from talking to Johnny, i saw Harry wasnt here. Where'd he go?

He looked so angry at them men when i saw him. He shot to of them in the best places that anyway could shoot. I dont get how he learnt how to shoot or how to fight? He got them to go quicker than i could ever.

I wanted to ask him so many questions. I wanted to know just who Harry really was....

APRIL-

I looked down and sighed. I guess i wont be able to ask him untill i see him again. I wonder when that will be?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I grapped it from my pocket and saw my uncle was calling me.

"Yello?"

"Get home now"

"What why?"

"Just do it"

And just like that he hung up.

HARRY-

After i left the cafe i jumped in my car and drove like a mad man home.

You could say i was pissed off.

I slammed the door to my car shut and clicked the key to lock it. I stomped up to the front door of the house we all stay in and flung it open. I heard talking as i stepped in but they all hushed when i slammed the front door shut . I stomped into the livingroom where dad, Paul, Jack, Jeremy, Andy, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall were all sitting.

Paul, Jack, Jeremy and Andy had all had their wounds see to and looked alright but i knew that one bad move or someone pressed on their wounds they would scream in pain.

"Harry-"

"Dont!" I said harshly as Louis tried to talk.

Everyone stayed quiet as they all stared at me. I stood in the door way glaring at them all.

"Why? Dad why did you feel the need to interfer?!" I said harshly as i was so pissed of with all of them at the moment.

"Because you werent getting any information"

"And you thought by near killing her or exposing that i can fight good would make her tell me about her gang! Well you obvsiously have it wrong cause shes confused and probably wanting answers from me now! I cant tell her im a Styles she will kill me there and then! Why didnt you just stay out of it?!" I shouted at my dad who i was now face to face with, standing up.

"I have to get involve because you werent getting anything done, you were just off having a nice time with the enemy!"

"I was trying to get her to fall for me like you asked and now thats fucked if you think she isnt going to question me about this because she is, I know she will!"

Everyone was quiet untill Louis spoke.

"Harry we didnt know anything about this otherwise we wouldve stopped it." I just nodded at him as i was about to walk out the living room.

"You cant leave Harry" Dad said and i stopped at the door and looked at him.

"Why? Whyd you do it?"

"I wasnt thinking i just wanted to ruin there gang now and i know its stupid because i know it will take time but i thought at the time that this would make her come out to you about her gang. I never expected you to fight as well and put us in danger, Im sorry" He said and i nodded

"Whatever its done now" I said and walked off to my room.

After a couple of minutes there was a light knock on my door

"Harry, can i come in?" It was Niall irish voice coming through the door.

"Yes"

I couldnt say no to NIall and i couldnt be mad at him. His just that kind of person thats hard to do that with.

"What do you want?" I asked but not harshly

"I wanted to say that me and the boys didnt know anythign about it and if we did we wouldve stopped it but your dad did this all secretly. Only Jack, Jeremy, Paul and Andy knew" He explained and i nodded

"Yea i know im just mad that this might be the end now because dad as messed it up. She'll ask questions and i dont know how'll i'll answer them" I said truthfully

"We'll help you" I heard another voice that wasnt NIalls.

I looked up and saw the rest of the boys walking in my room.

"What do you mean?"

"We can help you answer the questions she ask you" Liam said

"How though?"

"We can put a microphone on you the next time you met her and we can talk in your ear and tell you what to answer" Zayn explained and i nodded.

"Yea that would be a good idea, thanks guys!"

"Anytime" They all said at the same time and then laughed

____________________________________________________________-

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT I WANTED TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS AND ALSO IM SORRY IF ITS SHIT CAUSE AGAIN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT I WANTED TO WRITE FOR YOU CAUSE I HAVENT IN A WHILE BUT OH WELL

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

LOVE YOU ALL - R

COMMENT

AND

VOTE