He was so cute.

Damián was having a bad day.

This wasn't something new, but ever since he met a certain someone, most of his day were okay — they were more than okay but he had a reputation to keep and thanks to Vina a lot of people weren't afraid of him like they used to — so he was hoping for another okay day.

Until he received a message from that certain someone telling him that she was being kidnaped wich was not okay because Vina was his — well at least a part, in a good day he could get 45% of Vina, wich wasn't entirely satisfactory but the girl was good at negotiation — and he didn't like that other people touch what was his — and if they did touch her there will be hell to pay, he wouldn't kill them, but he would make them beg for death —

She was in the house of a known cartel, wich wasn't really okay except for the fact that said cartel was in his watch list — Davina's brother, Don gave him a list with the name of every boy and man that he put the fear of god in them so they'll stay the fuck away from his cute and slightly cold sister — so he already knew the playground and how to proceed.

Besides he doubted that the guy would try to hurt Davina, at least not without provocation and he was sure that Vina knew better than to provoque her captor.

So you can imagine his surprise when he arrived at the mansión where her Vina was supposed to be held — emphasis in supposed — and instead of her he found a lot of dead body's

Now this would be a source of despair for a lot of people and it would for him too if it wouldn't for the fact that in the middle of the table next to the device he used to track Vina — he would have to get another one — was a note.

Come and join us.

And sadly for him he recognized the firm in the end of the note.

It was his mother's.

Damian felt a headache coming.

And since he didn't really wanted to play his mother's games — and he was just a little bit afraid that his mother wouldn't approve of his relationship and did something to Vina, after all  she did kidnapped Maya when they first became friends so that wasn't really encouraging —he took his phone and call a ... Friend — Vina would be so proud of him actually asking for other people's help —

"Hello Jon" he said looking at the sky, he doubt that Vina had time to make their lunches with the kidnapping so that mean that tommorow he would have to eat at the school cafeteria unless he manages to find Vina before it went dark and help her with the cooking.

Damian could make that.

But before he has to find Vina.

It shouldn't be that hard.

It was actually that hard.

Damian would never underestimate his mother's games again.

But whatever was that he was expecting to find once he met with Vina and his Mother was not.... What ever the hell was this.

"He was so happy when he got his first sword" Said his mother while she showed Vina an album with what he could only assume was picture of his childhood.

He didn't knew his mother had one of those.

Heck, he didn't even know that she took pictures of him while growing up.

"Oh por dios, he was so cute" cooed Davina letting Talia change the page while she was enjoying a cup of tea.

"He had fat cheeks as a baby, yours probably will have too, it's a family trait" Talia added and did she just implied that he and Vina...?

Oh God.

Oh dear baby Jesus.

Damian wasn't really the religious type but he pray to all God's in existence that he was hearing wrong, or that he was having a mental breakdown and all of this was a crazy nightmare product of his imagination.

"Since when do you have that kind of relationship with Davina?" Whispered Jon in his ear and this was so mortifying that he was starting to regret all his life decisions that lead him to this moment.

"Good to know" Said Davina who clearly knew that Damián was here too and couldn't pass the opportunity to make fun of him.

Friendship was so overrated.

"If your going to stay here without saying anything son, you could a least serve us another cup of tea, were are your manners?" His mother said without looking at him once apparently more entertain with embarrassed him further.

"Mother, could you please tell me what are you doing here?" He asked caressing the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"Well I was making sure that my future daughter in law was safe because apparently my son can't do something so simple on his own" She answered giving him an unimpressed look. "I am so sorry dear, I raised him better but he has  gone soft with his dad mentoring" Talia apologize seriously and by this point Damián could see that Vina was doing his best to not laugh in his face.

"It's fine, I think his dad is an asshole too" she added like she was having another conversation with the woman, and Talia looked clearly happy with her answer.

"Now what I was saying?" Talia asked opening the album again and that was it, Damián couldn't take more of this without combust in flames of shame.

"Well thank you mother for the help that it wasn't actually need it—

"It didn't look like it" talk back his mother because of course she did.

"But it's already late and tommorow we have class so we have to go" he said and Davina seem to take pity on him because she actually say her goodbyes and walk to him.

"Oh hi Jon" she said letting the boy taking her in his arms like a princess. "Nice to see you"

"Nice to see you too" he answered politely and Damián ride his back so they could leave.

"Adiós, Talia, we can take another cup of tea other day" Said Davina and Damián told Jon to fly the hell away from this place as fast as possible.

"It sounds lovely" His mother answered back and a future encounter between his Vina and his Mother was not something that he really wanted to think now, and never to be honest.

This was definitely not his day.

.

Note: The mother of the problemas to the rescue! I actually have a love/hate relationship with Talia but here I love her.

Thanks you for reading and commenting love you!

.

Extras:

Davina: You are being ridiculous Tim doesn't have a crush on me.
Dick: Yes, he does.
Damián: Yes, he does.
Jason: Yes, he does.
Tim: Yes, I Do.

.

Damián: If I die how much would yo miss me?
Davina; it's cute that you think that death can get you out of this relationship.

.

Dick: what can I say, I am charming and irresponsible.
Tim: You mean irresistible?
Dick: No.