trash doctor's house is in my bucket list

When Davina and Damián started to live together, Davina's Lela asked Jason to keep an eye on them, and since he already was thinking on doing that — and that woman scared him to be honest but to be fair even Bruce was scared of her— from time to time he would go visit the little gremlins to make sure that they were both alive — And they haven't committed murder or at least that didn't left any evidence left —

If he came more often when his ducklings started to going in dates it was a total coincidence — it was not, he was totally freaking out thinking about a pervert trying to do something to his Dami and Vina, and shut up Roy he was not exaggerating —

"Bastard" He heard in the moment that he opened the door with the spare key that Vina gave him when they first move in. "Piece of trash, cabron¹"

Maybe he came in a bad time?

"Vina?" He asked confused at hearing the girl curse and then he heard a loud sound of something breaking and okay now he was really worried.

He entered quickly and found... What the fuck was that?

In the middle of the living room instead of the tv was a big target with the face of someone he recognized as the doctor that they were dating and in the floor was the broken snowball that the guy gifted them on their first date.

Oh... Jason had the sudden idea that he knew what was happing now and he didn't like one bit.

"Cheating bastard" spat Damián throwing really hard parts of the teddy bear that he won for them in one of their dates.

"Hey the Teddy bear was innocent" he said and finally they seem to realize that he was there.

"Maybe, but someone has to suffer and murder it's illegal" Answered Vina throwing the head of the poor bear.

"Do you know where he lives?" He asked casually and that made both of them stop and look on his direction.

"Yes, why?" Answered Damián looking at him skeptical but with a little hopefully glint.

If Jason was a better man, or person in general he may probably would have let them just broke the things that the bastard gave them, and then buy them some ice cream so they could have a nice catharsis.

But he was not a good person for any means and no one could play with the feelings of his two demons without paying for it.

"Luckily for you, trash a doctor's house is in my bucket list" He answered with a smile and for a second he watched the two share a look and Jason knew them enough to know that they were probably deciding if this was a good idea or no.

"He works until six on saturdays" Vina said and well it look like they made their mind.

.

So apparently the bastard doctor used the excuse that he thought that they were in an open relationship to sleep with not one, but several nurses while they were dating.

Jason knew Damián so he was pretty sure that he made pretty damn clear since the beginning that they were looking for something exclusive.

So the bastard just was an asshole that couldn't keep it on his pants.

Well now he was going to have more troubles to do that seeing as he didn't longer have pants left to use.

And after watching the total wreck that Vina and Dami made in the asshole house he made a mental note to never cheat on them.

By his part he only stole a few things so it looked more like a rob and his demons weren't the principal suspect even when he doubedt that anyone would accused them.

I mean who would blame the nice nurse that took care of tiny people and the son of one of the most rich people on the country that fighted for animals rights?

No one, that's who.

.

"Thank you Jay" Said Davina making herself comfortable besides Damian in the back seat of the car while Jason drove home.

"When you need, just call and I'll bring the shovel" he answered watching as the two were practically sleeping on the car completely exhausted for the day —again, they did wrecked the poor bastard house really really bad —

"We love you" murmured Vina falling sleep on Damián shoulder and for a second Jason felt a lump on his throat.

She said "we" as in Damián and me.

If Jason had to be honest with himself — wich was something very hard to do — he would say that in the beginning he wanted to protect them, both.

Davina because she was the first person to ever show him kindness.

And Damián because even if he was a little demon, he was his little brother who had already suffer enough for a life time.

But then he watched them grow up and become two of the more wonderful people that he ever had the pleasure of meet.

He watched Vina being a petty little shit for the smallest thing and Dami caring even for the smallest of animal.

He got to see them on their best and in their worst.

And suddenly he didn't just wanted to protect them.

He wanted to cook dinner for them after a long day, he wanted to stroke Vina's hair when she was being childishly and kiss the little pouts that Dami made when he thought that no one was looking.

He just wanted them.

Both of them.

So when they start dating he had hope, for a second and then he remembered who he was.

A street rat.

A bastard with nothing to offer but a broken mind and too much blood on his hands.

So he stop hoping.

But in moments like this he could pretend.

He could focused on the words that Vina said without really thinking about them and dream what could it be if they were really true.

It was a really nice feeling.

.

1.- fucker.

.

Note: miss me? I miss you! But I had a crazy couple of days with too many tests and when I finally stop studying I just want to sleep so I forget to update!

.

Extras:

Dick: You need a hobby.
Damián: I have a hobby.
Dick: staring at Davina isn't a hobby.
Damián: You are right. It's a profession and I excel at that.

.

Davina: let's play truth or dare.
Tim: I'll go first, truth.
Davina: how many hours do you sleep this week?
Tim: ...
Davina:...
Tim: I want a dare.
Davina: Go to sleep.
Tim: ...
Davina: seriously go to sleep.
Tim: I don't like this game.