you got teased for being a pervert

Davina knew that Damián had at least three brother and a sister — she wasn't really sure but he did mention sometimes a girl's name with a little bit of fondness and for Damián  that was a lot—

Until now she only met Tim and Jay who were very nice and kind to her — something that made Damián paranoid for some reason — so she still had one more to meet.

Richard Grayson, his name was a little famous for being the first kid that Bruce Wayne took in and in their school he had some kind of record in sports — wich she didn't really care to know — and according to her Lela — who liked to watch the tv morning show of Gotham — was a total casanova so Vina should stay away from him.

And Damián told her the same so she did, and because of that and for the fact that she didn't really see many news or look at the family photos in her friend house she didn't really know how he looked.

So she couldn't be blame for using the taser that Damián gave her on him.

In her defense it was one in the morning and she heard something outside of Damian's room, and since this was Gotham and this was a manor, they were really strong possibilities to be a criminal outside so like any responsable girl on Gotham she took her taser and left to see what the noise was — Damián was in the kitchen making more popcorn for their movie marathon on netflix —

And when she found a stranger next to the door she just pull the trigger and watched as the guy convulsed on the floor — Davina was sure that Damián put that way above the legal limit and yes he did, because anyone that tried to hurt Vina deserved to be in a lot of pain

"Richard?" Asked Damián with the bowl of popcorn on his hand.

"Richard? As in your brother?" She asked feeling guilty about teasing him until she remembered something "what was he doing trying to heard through the door?" Davina interrogate watching the man down with a suspicious look.

"You were trying to heard inside my room?" Raised an eyebrow Damian.

"Well... Alfred told me that your friend was staying the night and I was..." He tried to defend himself but he was really sure that every word that came out of his mouth was making it worse for him.

"Trying to spy us like a pervert?" Said Damián for him and Davina didn't longer felt guilty about teasing him.

"No! Of course not, well yes but only beca— he was shut when he felt the electricity go through his body again.

"You were right, I should stay away from him" said Davina entering the room with Damián following her.

Well he did after taking a picture of his older brother on the floor.

Ah nice family memories.

.

"Can you stop laughing for a second?" Asked Dick to Jason who wouldn't stop Laughing after he told him how he officially met Vina. "This is serious"

"Sure it is, you got teased for being a pervert" he told finishing his beer.

"I wasn't being a pervert! Is just that it was the first time that Damián bringed a girl home to spend the night and I haven't gave him the talk yet so I wanted to know what they were doing to make sure that you know... They didn't do something's that they regret later" he explained his case as best as he could holding his face in his hand.

"First, Vina is not just a girl that the little demon bring to spend the night, and even you should know that by now" he said going to his fridge to take another beer for him and his brother "and second, Damián grew up in the league, you really think that Talia didn't teach him everything about bees and honey or whatever that it was?" Jason added raising an eyebrow giving him one of the beers in his hand.

"Fine I was curious, are you happy now?" He sighed taking a sip of his beer "is just that Damián used to tell me everything, and now I am lucky if he call me once a week"

"Aww someone is feeling left out, how cute" he mocked sitting on the couch "you should be happy, the little Demon is finally acting like someone his age"

"I know, but what do we know about this girl? I am just worry tha—

"You don't talk shit about Vina" Jason interrupted with a deadly tone. "She is way better that anyone in our family deserves"

"You know her?" He asked a little shock for the visceral reaction of his brother, he expected this kind of reaction from Damián or Alfred maybe but not from Jay.

"I met her when we were children" he answered because he knew his brother and he wouldn't stop nagging him about it until he told the truth and besides it wasn't a secret really  "Vina was the only one who was good to me when I lived on the streets, so you don't mess with her" Jason warned and for his looks Dick decide to change the subject to something else.

Well at least he had another brother that would be on his side right?

He was deadly wrong.

"Her favorite book is milk and honey of Rupi kaur, is about poetry, and she really really liked the hardback version that I gave her, and she also likes horror movies and chocolate ice cream, but hates the vainilla ice cream" enlisted Tim and Dick was pretty sure that if he stay longer he would see a power point presentation about the girl.

Which was just a little bit crazy, but Dick loved his brother — even when he was on his stalker mode — so he didn't said out loud.

Well he still had someone to go.

"She knows Damián better than us and makes him happy" Said Bruce and wow, he didn't thought that Bruce knew much about Damián's friend.

"And don't you think that is dangerous?" He asked sincerely curious about it.

"Dick" he called looking more serious than before "what exactly is troubling you?" Bruce asked because of course he would realize that this was about something else.

"Damian cares for her a lot, and I am worried that if she founds out about our night lives, she'll leave and hurt Damián" he said honestly.

"And what do you propose that we do?"

"Well... I don't know" he confessed.

"I haven't really met Vina as much as the rest, but I can tell you that she cares for Damián too and if I had to bet, in the worst case she would try to make Damián leave with her" he said with an amuse smile.

"You really think so?"

"I am sure Dick" Answered Bruce with a little smile and Dick decide to trust him and wait for the better.

In the moment he really should try that her brother best friend didn't see him as some pervert.

.

Note: Davina doesn't like Bruce or Dick — for different reasons — but they both liked her and respect her for the way she is an how she deeply cares for Damián — And even for Alfred, Jason and Tim at some point — so this fic doesn't make bruce a good dad because he isn't.

Thank you for reading!

I love you.

.

Extras:

Jason: I've started swearing in ice cream flavor.
Tim: how do you swear in once cream flavors?
Jason: "what the vanilla did you just said? You wanna fight you mint chocolate chip punk?"
Tim: beautiful.

.

Davina: I wasn't that drunk.
Damián: you tried to colour my face with a highlighter and said that it was because I was important.
Davina: And you are!!