Interlude: I like a good challenge

Earth 16.

Damián Wayne had always being kind of and oddball for his classmates.

He was the perfect stereotype of what an Alpha should be.

Handsome, strong, smart and powerful.

And had something about him that even made others alpha cower in fear.

But even with all that he never show any interest in all the omega that practically thrown themselves to him.

I mean, Damián had the money and the correct last name — and again he was really really handsome and hot — so he was the wet dream of every omega — without mention the lone wolf act that made even some beta melt —

So everyone thought that he was waiting for an Omega that was just like him. The stereotype of what an Omega should be. Soft, cute and fragile with a lovely and shy personality.

And Davina Vittoria was that — kind of

She was pretty with long brown hair and a cute pair of soft looking lips. In terms of personality she was nice and easy to get along.

And she was very very beta.

It wasn't that odd that an Alpha rather go out with a female beta instead of an Omega.

What was odd here was that brooding alpha Damián Wayne was courting — something only made between alphas and omegas — the very nice beta Davina.

"I will dearly appreciate if you stop sending flowers to my apartment, it's getting crowded" Said Davina with a smile on her face not even once looking at the very expensive looking box gift on her desk.

"Just one at week?" He asked while Davina finally took the gift on the desk and it was kinda of embarrassing how everyone on the room — well alphas an omegas at least who could catch on the change on scent — could tell how happy that made Damián.

"I would like you to stop completely" Davina answered opening the gift that it was a very soft plush toy that looked like a panda bear.

Omegas liked soft things to put on their nest, because of that it was common that when an alpha was courting one he would give soft things to the omega so they could put them on their nest and have a reminder of them during their heats.

"But since you hardly ever do what I ask you to do" she said stroking the panda soft fur "I say that I like orchids. They are pretty and I can take care of them so you don't feel the need to make my house into a flower shop"

"I always do what you want" he defended himself "the panda was in the price limit that you arbitrary set" Damián grumbled. If it was up to him he would only get the best of the best to Vina but she insisted that she couldn't take so many and such a expensive gifts.

And displace their omega wasn't something he wanted to do so he agreed — for now and he may buy some brands that Vina didn't knew so she wasn't able to know how much they cost —

"Of course you do" Davina sighed repressing the need of rolling her eyes.

Maybe she should really change school like her bro suggested.

But she was partially sure that if she left she wouldn't get too far.

Vina was about to hug the plush toy when she paused for a second.

"This has your scent?" She asked eyeing the toy with distrust.

"You should know" Answered Damián and she sighed again.