Interlude: Earth 38

Note: This is a different earth were Bruce is not Batman and he still took the boys in. And someone else. So enjoy!

Earth 38.

"Why can't I go to school too?" Asked Davina hugging her plushie toy of a polar bear that Jay got for her last week.

"Nobody goes to school because they like to go, trust me" Said Dick ruffling her hair.

"I like to go" Added Tim checking that he had all his things for school.

"That's because you are fucking nerd" accused him Jason.

"Watch your mouth Todd" Damián warned mostly because he didn't like that Vina was exposed to such a crude words.

"Prude" said Jason showing him his tongue making his younger brother to roll his eyes.

"Really mature" answered Damián.

"Why can't I go?" Asked Davina again and this time they all shared a look.

"Why have already talked about this kitty cat" Started Dick.

"It's too dangerous for you to go" followed Tim with soft eyes.

"You need to stay here where is safe for you" said Damián putting a hand on her shoulder.

"It's not fair, I am trap here all day" she complained.

"Who is trapped here?" Asked Bruce from behind taking Vina in his arms "what got you so blue?"

"I want to go to school with the boys." She explained making a pout. " I get bored here  all day, and besides you always say that I am more safe with all you next to me, and in school I can be with them" Davina reasoned.

"Well... I guess that it wouldn't be so bad"

"Father!/Bruce!/B!" The boys screamed clearly not liking the idea of Vina leaving the manor.

"We would talk about this on dinner now to the car it's going to get late for you" He said kissing Davina's forehead and putting her on the floor.

"Tt" they all went to the car but not before hugging and saying their goodbyes to Davina who just stayed with Alfred.

"Now, should we go to our classes?" The butler asked and Davina just nodded feeling excited about the possibility of going out again.

She couldn't wait for dinner.
.

When Davina was really really little — even more than now — she had a car accident.

Well at least that's what the older people told her.

She just knew that one day she had a horrible headache and that she was on a hospital bed.

A lot of people came to see  her during that time. Mostly doctors that were Interested in her ability and some social worker — and she vaguely remembered an old lady that felt nice to have around and that was awfully familiar —

Apparently her parents weren't longer around and since she was a meta — apparently that's how she survived and how she save someone else who's name or face she couldn't remember — they didn't knew where to place her.

That's when Dad show up.

He was nice with her and brought her a lot of gifts.

He came almost every day until one day he said that if she wanted she could go with him.

And Davina didn't longer like to be on the hospital so she took his hand and left with him.

Sometimes Davina remembered to have a different last name.