You are enjoying this

Knowing that Davina was a meta didn't really changed things between them, of course in the beginning Vina have been anxious and in the risk of running away a lot but he treated things with as much care and calm as he could and eventually Vina gave in and now she looked even better than before.

Damián knew that it wasn't easy carry a secret like that on her own and now she wasn't longer alone which was a good thing.

But now that everything was settle Damián needed to take more data about Vina's ability because it was the more responsible thing to do, and not because he was curious of course not.

"You are enjoying this" He said out of breath panting on the floor with Vina safe a couple steps away from him.

It was an easy exercise to know more about Vina's limit and how long could go using her power, all she had to do was scape from Damián and maybe trying to hitting him to see if she could use her ability on combat.

Until know Davina looked as fresh as if she had just wake up from a beauty dream and Damián looked like he run a marathon all morning.

Stupid metas and their stupidly good stamina.

"Quite a lot actually" she answered with a vicious gleam on her golden eyes clearly happy that the roles had being revert and now she could mock Damian for not lasting long in the training room. "Come on, breaks are for the dead" she gave him the same words that he used on her before taking a long sigh.

"Tt" he said pulling himself from the floor ready to strike again until he saw Vina making herself comfortable on the floor "Vina?" He asked confused.

"I just need to recharge for a couple of minutes" she said closing her eyes resting on the hard cold floor.

Damián knew Vina enough to know that she wouldn't just normally sleep on the floor, so maybe it had to do with the use of her ability?

"Vina" he said moving her shoulders but she didn't even move an inch, she was completely lost to the world and if it weren't for the fact that Damián knew her breathing when she was sleeping he would have thought that she had passed out.

He should do some test but the last time Vina refused because she said that it made her feel like a lab rat.

But she was sleeping now and the cave was empty...

"If you don't wake up I'll run  some tests on you" he warned but as he expected his friend didn't reacted at all.

Huh...

Well he did warned her and what Vina didn't knew wouldn't kill her.

And more importantly wouldn't made her angry at him.

He would tell Pennyworth to make Vina's favorite cake just because he was a good friend and not because he felt guilty about doing tests on his sleeping friend.

.

Energy

Vina's brain had more than just electric pulls of electricity to send message through all her body, she had pure energy.

The kind of energy that could light out a city for hundred of years if used it right.

The energy that Vina had in her body was so strong that could break the space and make her travel to whatever place she wanted to go like it was nothing.

Vina wasn't lying when she said that she was going to recharge, her brain was already producing more energy than a nuclear plant, it was amazing.

And really dangerous.

If this information fell on the wrong hands... Davina could truly become a lab rat to satisfy some asshole need of power or some other bullshit.

Even his father would be tempted to research more about this and learning if there was a safe way of taking the energy from Vina and gave it a good use — for the city, always for this city —

Damián watched as Vina was sleeping without a care in the world, probably because she knew that she was safe with him, because she trusted him.

He press a bottom on his computer and erased all the data that he had.

With his hands he took Vina in his arms like a princess — his princess that for some reason didn't knew better and choose to stay with him everyday even when both knew that she could find some real prince charming for herself instead of Damian who was better suited to play the role of the wicked Villian — and went to his room to leave Vina rest.

He left one last kiss on her forehead and lay besides her counting her breathing and watching the rise and fall of her chest.

He would keep Vina safe no matter the price of that he was sure — and for a moment Damián Wondered if this was how he father felt about Gotham... And if it was, Damián couldn't really blame him for his obsession —

.

Notes: I am back baby! Miss me? Sorry! I was studying so I was busy! But I have a promises! I am working on a new fic with Tim as the male lead — I read too much manga sue me — and Jason as the second male lead and a new lovely female lead! Which yo may or may not know soon....

It's called: The Saint is savage!

Thoughts?

Thank you for reading, I love you all!

.

Extras:

Jason: I think I have to start praying.
Damián: Pray to Ala. It's has a better customer service, less followers.

.

Davina: *sees a group of people doing something stupid*
Davina: God, what fools.
Davina: *realizes it's Robin and Redhood*
Davina: Wait, those are my fools.