Interlude: Okay.

Earth 78.

A doll.

A living Doll.

That was the first thing that Damián thought about his new classmate.

Davina Vittoria didn't talk or moved unless strictly necessary and when she was not looking at the horizon with her eyes lost to the world she was sleeping on her desk.

He thought that she wouldn't last. He meant that Davina was on a scholarship and if she wanted to keep it she had to keep her grades, and since in the last week the only thing that he saw her doing was sleeping and pretend that she was paying attention to class Davina had no way of approving the upcoming tests — and no, Damián was not spending his free time on school watching her like a creep. He just happened to spent a lot of his time on the classroom where Vina slept so... Comfortable looking all soft and sweet wich he totally did not just think

But to his surprise Davina did great in all of her test only being second to him wich was infuriating.

How could someone that all that literally did was sleeping and eating — and she didn't eat a lot. Davina was very thin and that did not make him worry for her health of course not — could even be close to match him?

The only logical conclusion was that Davina was cheating. And he could not let that happen because... Because he was Robin! Yes! He was Robin and as such he was supposed to do justice even if that meant spending his time with someone he didn't like, to know how said person was being dishonest and cheating.

Yes, that was the reason why he was going to get closer to Davina and not because he thought that she had a cute sleeping face or something silly like that.

.

When Davina's brother left the house for good a couple of months after her mom, Davina decide "fuck it" and just gave up in life on general.

Why even trying when in the end no one care? Davina could just disappeared for good and she would barely be miss by her Lela.

So she just did the barely minimum in everything. Well not in everything, her Lela would still kill her if she didn't got into a good college so Davina keep being a good student  even when Davina briefly considered taking her own life but decided against it because she didn't like pain.

Besides reading was one of the few things that she actually enjoyed so it wasn't so hard or bad.

After this big change in her life most people left her alone. Of course they always were some people that thought that they could befriend her or make her change — several teachers and school counselor tried that only to just end up in therapy all  depress — but after a couple of weeks they would inevitably give up.

So you could imagine her surprise when someone stuck.

Davina wasn't really sure of exactly when Damon? David? Darnell? — It wasn't something personal Vina just wasn't good with people's names or faces, or just  people on general — started to sit next to her. Davina only knew that one day when she woke up after one of her naps he was there.

And he was still there after her next nap, and the one after that one, and the next one, and you can all get the rest.

He complained a lot.

About Vina — wich rude. If he didn't like her or the way she acted he didn't have to sit next to her and tell her that to her face— and her sleeping habits between other stuff about her, and other times he would complained about their teachers, and classmates and family members — he had a butler because of course he had one — and pretty much everything and everyone.