He was dressed like tinkerbell

"why are we here again?" Asked Damián looking at the frat house like the building was worst than a prison.

"Because it's fun! And exciting!" Cheer Davina with a smile but only received a pointed look in return. "And because we are new colleges students who are supposed to go to parties and interact with other people?" She tried again and this time Damián raise and eyebrow "fine, my Lela is forcing me okay? She said that I have to go to at least one college party before I decide that they are not my thing" Davina confessed and that had way more sense.

"And why are they here?" He pointed to his older brothers and from the lot Dick was the only one who looked happy to go to the party.

"My Lela doesn't trust us to go, and not just simply send her some photoshop photo of us" Wich was partially fair because Damián could do that easily "so she sent witnesses"

"The three of them?" Asked Damián again  sounding between annoyed and curios.

"Well she asked Jason, and I asked Tim to come because he was on town, and Dick... Why is Dick here?" She asked curios and all the looks went to the first Robin who was already on the door of the frat house entering like a fish in the water.

They just stand there for a while before the silence was broken.

"Okay... Let's just go, the fastest we go the fastest  we can leave and tell my Lela that I don't like it" She sighed and they all nod and they went to the party.

.

The music was too loud and the place already smelled like alcohol, some kind of narcotics, sweat and other things he didn't really wanted to think, and the people here didn't seem to know the meaning of personal space.

Damian hated all of it with passion.

"Can we go now?" Asked Damián to his left, but when he didn't heard an answer he realized that Vina wasn't there.

Wait.

Where his Vina went?

He looked around a little until he finally found her by the end of the room in a blue sofá sitting happily with Todd, and in what moment did he lost her? Another reason to hate this parties.

"What are you eating?" He asked when he saw Davina eating a piece of brownie.

"Brownie, a couple of guys were giving them" she answered finishing it before Damián could take it from her.

"And you are eating it?" He asked a little confused, Vina was way more smart than that. Eating or drinking things in a frat party giving by strange guys was a big no go, anyone knew that, and someone from Gotham should know that better than anyone. "And you left her?" He asked angry at Todd for allowing such stupidity and where the hell was Drake? He was supposed to be the voice of reason here.

"Dami, it's fine, I already knew that they have weed, since a guy dressed as fairy gave them to me, and I thought that if I was gonna take drugs from some strange guy at least I'll take them from someone that I am pretty sure it's no interest in woman" she said getting herself comfortable in the sofa. 

"Bu—

"He was dreyss like tinkerbell, and giving glitter butterfly with the brownies, homemade" Todd added showing said butterfly in his jacket.

"Besides it wouldn't be a truly college experience, without getting drunk or trying new recreational drugs, and you know that I don't like alcohol" Davina reasoned taking a deep breath.

"Easy there, they take more time to make effect when you eat it"  Todd Said and Davina opened her eyes annoyed.

"Well that sucks" She complained making a pout. "Where is Tim?"