Unlucky

" She's in love with him. Despite the complete disappearance of who she was as a person. The momentum at which she disappears gave life unto a emotion she would never have associated him with. It was clear like water. The author meant to show a side that was never talked about when it came to the utter destruction of ones person. In conclusion, I believe this was a story worth the  emotions, symbolism, and definitely Worth the wait after such a drawn out beginning."

"Excellent! Thank you for presenting Y/n." I nodded with a soft smile walking back to my seat.
"Who else volunteers?"

Immediately as I sat back down a tap is felt on my shoulder.
"You should be a writer." Doyoung exclaimed.
"I wish. Writing isn't going to pay the bills though."
"Maybe not. It's a shame though."
"You did well too."
"No, no. I literally made this up last night in about 3 hours." Doyoung says trying not to smile.
"I don't know how you manage that."
"I create miracles I guess." He winks.
Miracles, huh? I chuckled zoning out every word of the next speakers voice. And the next, and than the last one. All the way until we are dismissed.

"You okay?" Doyoung asks me as we met Shay outside the classroom.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"She's worried about the rumors." Shay says.
"I am."
"We are literally in college now and all people can do is act like children and think spreading things will hurt. It won't. We don't care right? That's all that matters." Doyoung says.
"Your right." Suddenly hands surrounded my waists and a voice tickles my neck.
"Doyoung is right. Don't worry."
"What If someone comes up to me and ask for a bj though? What do I do?"  I whine and Yang sighs into my shoulder answering me.
"Say fuck off, I have a boyfriend, and then walk away."
"Right.. Any of you wanting to eat lunch at the schools chicken place?"
"No, I have to study calculus so I'm going back to my dorms." Shay says sadly.
"Working and YangYang is too." Doyoung says bluntly.
"What about an excused late in?" YangYang smirks before kissing my cheek.
"No." Doyoung sighs grabbing his wrist.

Yangyang pouts at me as Doyoung drags him away.
"Bye Yang." I called. He blows a kiss at me as Doyoung moves along down the hallway.
"See you later too Y/n." Shay says softly.
"Good luck."

With all the good byes out the way, I began heading down the walkways of the campus. Even if I hated school, it was satisfying to walk down the ways along the trees and beautiful blooms of the rose hedges. I walked this way every chance I got just to gaze upon the vegetation. It in a way was romantic. Simply pleasing the eyes giving emotion on a spiritual level. This pretty way led all to a less pretty dining area of people chatting about and eating chicken related things. I walked into the main establishment and waited in a medium size line thinking about what I should get even if it will all taste the same regardless of what I picked.
"Hello, can I have the spicy chicken sandwich meal, with a medium drink and fries?"
"Of course." The cashier pokes at a digital screen before handing me a cup, "It will be $6.45 and Your order will be out soon." I than hand in a credit card to pay. As soon as it was accepted, I walked to the fountain drinks and grabbed something that was high in caffeine. Thankfully, It didn't take long for the order to come out. And when it did I walked back along the path way towards my favorite place in the campus.

The garden.

I sat here all the time away from everyone to eat here or simply just stare at it when I needed a break. It was an inside dome garden with extremely high ceilings. The garden had so many plants, flowers and fruits. It also carried within its glass walls small birds and a tiny white dog that was considered the campus pet. This too gave a blissful feeling. It truly was the little things in life that kept me going. On the edge, but these small things kept me from taking a final step off. In awe I stared as I ate my lunch enjoying this moment.
"Alone?" I snapped my head to my right to see the one and the only Lee Minho. The boy who triggered me just by the mentioning of his name..
"What's it to you?" I say annoyed.
"I just wanted to know. Besides, I heard around that you'll do things if given money.."
"No. I'm dating YangYang."
"Come on ~." I then start grabbing my things to leave, but he grabs the collar of my shirt.
"Can you not torment me today?" I say smacking his hand away.
"Why are you being so mean to me? I thought we were friends?"
"Oh god." I scoffed. He smirks and grabs the drink out of my hand. His friends start coming over giggling at us.
"Minho she smacked your hand. Are you really going to let her treat you like that?"
"Of course not." He starts drinking out of my cup with a smug face.
"You and your fuckboy group started that rumor didn't you?"
"Which one?" He says raising a brow. I rolled my eyes and start walking way. However, Minho grabs my wrist pulling me to him closely. The boy then begins speaking in a low tone.
"Since I'm sure you made a lot of money this week in your little business. You mind lending me some?"
"No."
"You know I'll do you a special favor if you give me something. " I suddenly looked down at his feet and slowly back up to his eyes.
"Well it seems that your just not my type." I yank his hand way. And as I do, he immediately pours the rest of my drink onto the top of my head and hands the cup back to me.
"Says the one who looks like a wet dog." I fast walked away towards the exit hearing the snickers of boys wallowing about the garden's dome.