Heavy Heart

It takes only a few minutes for those doors to slam open. And for my heart to beat loudly in my chest and my hands to shake profusely as I placed them into my face. The only thing I could rely on from this moment was My ears. They immediately pick up every noise and word spoken in that area next to me. Even as my mental state came crashing down in my little corner, the sounds of movement and voices scratch at me completely torturing me.
"Welcome." Minho says nonchalantly.
"Fuck off, where is she??" Yang shouts his voice echoing around. This made Minho scoff in disbelief, but it made me almost burst out of my skin..
"She?"
"Don't play dumb. You kidnapped Y/n."
"I did nothing like that. Stop assuming things.."
"Ive had no answers to all my calls or text. I even went to where Y/n lives and they said she hasn't returned home yet.. Y/n didn't even show up to work."
"Maybe she just shut down like people do and decided to spend time with an old friend or loved one. Don't automatically think I stole your girlfriend. You got your daddy involved for no reason."
A soft deep voice rings out into the halls, I could only assume it was YangYangs' father for it was a voice I'd never heard before.
"YangYang, do you have something of hers?"
"Yeah, here. It's my hoodie she stole from me a week ago."
I hear a deep inhale and a sigh from the man.
"Her scent isn't in here." Taemin says, "Maybe she really did run off else where."
"There's no way! Shay said Minho was being really close with her."
Minho laughs, "I was harassing like I always do.. The human is so fun to pick on.."
"Your sick. Watch me kick your ass when I get my powers-"
Taemin raises his voice, " YangYang!" Yang goes quiet before his father speaks again.
"Minho, You know the rules. Your not allowed to mess with YangYang's Personal endeavors.."
"I know.. It's not like I'm doing her harm. I swear I'm following your requests."
"Good."
"Your just going to believe him?!?" Yang shouts at his father.
"It's been 500 years. He could have pulled anything in that time already. But I guess we will put restrictions on him if you'd like... You said your servant is in love with her mom?"
"Indeed." Minho replied.
Suddenly, I hear a snap and a scream.
"Wait wait—" My mother's boyfriend screams.
"I'll be borrowing him. Now your not allowed to be near her."
"I comply."
"YangYang, let's go erase his memory along with her mom and anyone associated.. This should prevent things from.. going off plan.."

The doors they burst in from then slam shut. I breathed in deeply relieved that they did find me here. But I was also heartbroken that they had left.
I began hugging my knees tightly as my thoughts overwhelmed me. Scary it was to think I was almost caught in one of the worst mistakes of my life. It's even a bigger shame to have my moms happiness ripped away because of my mistakes..

Maybe I really am selfish. She prayed to find love just as much as I did.

"Y/n~. I'm so sad you won't be living with me.." I keep staring at the ground in front of me ignoring Minho. He pouts and pokes my cheek to grab my attention.
"I'm glad I don't have to see your ass in the same house.. And it seems my moms going to go back to her old habits now.."
"Old habits?" He raises a brow bending down to my level.
"When dad went missing, she fell into depression and used drinking as a coping mechanism. It makes her violent and she says things she doesn't mean to us."
"Didn't know it was that deep.." Minho says as he sits next to me.
" I'm already getting my karma." I said sadly.
Minho chuckles, "Maybe so, but don't worry for now. Your 3 week Lino subscription guarantees satisfaction.." I hit him on the arm with a cold stare.
"Your not funny."
"I'm serious! Well, your 3 weeks is actually 2 now since it's been some time with that one deal we made. Time really flys when your having fun .."
"Can I go home now?"
"I guess you can." He pulls my head to his shoulder, "Let's just sit here for minute though.." Sighing I nodded and we sat like that for a good 5 minutes before heading out that dark small room.

Arrived Back Home

Standing at the entrance of the door I began to become nervous. Minho pats my back before ringing my door bell.
"Goodluck making up a lie."
"The fuck, It's all your fault." I glared.
"It was a 50/50 effort.. You knew what you got yourself into, and now you got to fight to keep it our little secret.."
Minho disappeared quickly as the sounds of footsteps echoed from inside the house.
He's right thought, I allowed this and let him do those things. I'm paying the price now. I need to stop making excuses.. Because what I've done has no excuse..

When the door finally opens, Ryujin stands looking at me with a evil smirk.
"Oooo Your back!! Mom is really upset at you. Especially since your little boyfriend came by all worried and such."
"Where is she?"
"In the kitchen.." I then walk in towards the living area. As I barely enter that open area, my moms' eyes lock onto me from a far.
"WhERe the FUCK haVe you BeeN MISsy?!"
"I needed to get out of the house for a bit.." I started to walk casually to my room touching the wall to keep my self from tumbling over. Fuck my life I thought.
"nO. DoNt wAlK awAy WhEn I taLk to Ya." I keep walking ignoring her as tears filled my eyes. She stumbled following after yelling at me to come back. As soon as I hit my door I lock it shut and fall to my knees.

"hEy OpEn!"

It's fucking 11:45 in the morning and she's drinking. She's drinking again after so long.

Silently after a bit I grab my cell phone to check my messages since I hadn't yet.
25 Messages
30 Calls
Most of them from YangYang. I Even got group Chat notifications. They were freaking out over the fact I'd mysteriously gone off the grid. And of course they suspected Minho.. Sighing nervously , I text the group.

Me: Hey sorry for not answering any calls or messages. I had to take a mental break from the house.  So my grandma picked me up for girl time..

Yang: WHAT THE FUCK Y/N WE WERE ALL SO WORRIED. PLEASE TELL ME THESE THINGS! I THOUGHT MINHO TOOK YOU OR SOMETHING!!!!

Shay: Omg I'm so glad your okay! I thought you were dead😭

Doyoung: Glad your okay. You should definitely tell us your alive at least when you runaway. Also we scheduled that meeting with YangYang's dad for tomorrow.

Yang: You can't miss this. My dad will kill me if you don't show up. He's already mad at me for assuming Minho took you.

Doyoung: You have every right to think Minho took her. He was acting strangely the other day. Even went as far as threatening Shay..

Yang: Let me pick you up for your morning lectures tomorrow.

Me: right, we are better off being safe than sorry.

Shay: Exactly.. Fuck he's so cruel.. Why would someone say those things about my dying mother?!?

Doyoung: That's Minho for you.. What did he say to you Y/n?

Me: The asshole triggered a panic attack while talking down about my family and that's when I called my grandmother..

Shay: What got into him to just go off and bring out sensitive shit?

Doyoung: He's desperate most likely.

Yang: That's why you have to meet my father as quick as possible.

Me: What time tomorrow?

Yang: Early. I'll pick you up at 8am. Also, We will drop you off before your 11:45 class starts.

Me: Okay. I'll see you then .

It's times like this where I wish I could actually call my grandmother to have a mental break.. But I used up my alibi. And now I'll have to live with regret as I see Yangs' face and meet the most powerful God, Taemin. A fearful man who almost sniffed me out in Minho's mansion. It feels like I need to be careful with him.. or do I just tell him the truth and have him help me? If I tell him what really happened maybe they'll keep me under lock and away from Minho's dirty hands. That would be the best case scenario. However it could be that.. YangYang would become so upset as to leave me and have his father abandon me.

My heart is heavy with so much going on. I'll spend this time crying myself to sleep for now until tomorrow. Until I am saved or maybe even cast aside.