Chaos

"By order of the council both of you are to be sentenced to death."
"NO." I screamed, "DONT KILL HIM PLEASE!"
"Your begging us to save the Calamity God after everything he has done?"
YangYang gets up ripping out the dagger I stabbed him with. Magically the bloody opened wound he had dissolved into normal untouched skin. The boy gets up and looks at the two of us glaring.
"You really thought the council would make another mistake??" He shouts venomously.
Another god chimes in, "This would have been fine if you stayed in Tartarus.. But you had to escape and drag out YangYang with this Mortal girl.." the god than looks to YangYang, " Shall we proceed with the executions?"
"Yes."

As YangYang began to turn away from my direction, an arrow strikes his head. Right in between his eyes..
We look in the direction of the shooter in shock. That person walked towards us holding a huge red bow. That person who had killed him so effortlessly stared straight into my eyes tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Ryunjin!" I shouted trying to break free from the grip of the Gods holding me. But of course that was of no use.
"My name is Ryunjin," before continuing, she lifts up her shirt to show a red tattoo of a naked woman in a  circle, " I'm a follower of the God of Lust. I take full responsibility for the murder of the God Of War."
"I expected nothing less from a Demi-God.. Theres no way a mortal could ever kill one of us. But what I can't believe is that you became Doyoung's follower.."
I gasp, "Ryunjin what's going on?!"
"We don't have the same father. Mother accidentally had a fling with the God of the Seas and that's why I am here.. As for Doyoung, he offered me to be a follower in exchange for you to be alive again..I had no choice even if in reality Minho was the one who saved you. Obviously, I am here to save you again."
"Grab her!" Says one of the Gods next to Yangs body. As they rushed to her, she throws the bow back to Doyoung who rolls his eyes.
He speaks sighing in disappointment, "She was very handy to have.. it's unfortunate I'll loose her."

Immediately, she was detained by two gods. But she didn't struggle like I did, she took defeat and stood there with a blank face.
"Doyoung?" Says that same god.
"Yea?"
"You realize what your follower has done?"
"I do. And I am sorry, I'll be sure to control my following better. I promise I had no intention of this happening.."
"Of course.. guess we will have multiple executions."
"Technically you don't. Minho didn't end the God of War entirely, Ryunjin did. And Yes Y/n, was brought back to life illegally, but so was YangYang by the council ."
" I see your point."
"And if you Kill Minho, the balance would still fall. You need both a good and a bad. Too much good ruins the fabric of space as unfortunate it is to have calamity. That's just how it works."
"What about the God of War?" Says another lowly  God out loud.
"There's no way we can rebirth YangYang a second time.. We will have to find a replacement.. Which.. I have an Idea to find one." Doyoung says as he points to me.
"No way." I mumbled.
"She already has a bit of YangYangs blood inside her. I made sure of it."
Minho begins to Panic a bit, " I refuse."
"Minho, what else are we to do ?" Doyoung questions.
"She's too innocent to be a God of War. I don't care what you say. I don't ever want to see her turn into someone like Taemin. I fucking refuse." 

With that being said, Minho breaks loose of those Gods holding him. He dashes quickly towards YangYang and disappears with his slowly dissolving body.

Everyone was in shock.

"Where did he go?" I asked breaking the silence.
"I don't know, I'm sure YangYangs' body with be ash my the time he arrives though." Says Doyoung.
"What if he arrives in time? What is he thinking??"
"It's impossible, but with Minho's luck who knows if it will work.."
"Doyoung. Stop beating around the bush. What is he doing?"
"Minho is going to try and become the God of War."