Oh Boy

"Hehe, I can't believe you got in trouble last night~."
"Thanks to your ass. You told mom I left!"
I scoffed at Ryujin while I stood searching for decent clothes for tonight's special dinner.
"This one?" I smiled pulling out a cutesy pink flower printed dress.
"Oooooh yeah, that one.." she smiles crossing her legs.
"My sliver flats would fit it perfectly." I commented.
"Definitely."
"Have you even picked out a outfit?" I asked irritated.
"I'm wearing my black mini skirt with that one blue top."
"Cute."
Our mother walks in smiling nonchalantly. She twirls and smirks showing off her outfit, it was a yellow top that showed her shoulders and bottoms of black slacks. My mother looked beautiful as always.
"Your going all out." Ryujin says.
"Is it too much???" She gasps.
"Not at all." I say glaring at Ryujin who just shrugged. Softly I speak again.
"It's at 7 right? Then why are you dressed up already?"
"What if he wants us early. He did say that it was around 7 or earlier.."
"Right.."
"So you girls get ready." She says excitedly before walking out of my room.

"She's In Love love." Ryujin said.
"No doubt."

6:50pm that night-

We waited for a bit until a slick black sports car pulls up onto the driveway. My mother was smiling telling us to hurry like a kid at a store. The driver of the car was none other than Jason, the guy who picked me up from school to work the other day.
"Good evening. Ive been given orders to escort you all to the finest restaurant in the city." All three of us than began to enter the car in amazement. Ryujin looks to me with wide doe eyes. She whispers while adjusting herself into the back seat with me, "I didn't know mom was dating a rich guy."
"I'm just as shook as you.."  we both put on our seat belts as he begins to drive us away.
"So who exactly is your boyfriend mom?"
"He's a business man. One of the best. Always working, but he makes time to see me now and than. He's such a gentleman!"
"Of course.." I say in a sarcastic tone.

Shortly, we arrived at the hibachi restaurant. This one was indeed the most expensive and finest in our area. Only big events or big money makers enjoyed this place. I've only ever been here once for a small celebration, but after that we couldn't afford it since everything would eat at your wallet if you visited too much.
"Ahh he's waiting for us!" She states closing the car door and walking towards a tall well dressed man who looked to be in his 40s.
"Darling. It's nice to see you. These are your daughters correct? They look so much like you."
"Indeed, this is Y/n, and this is the youngest Ryujin."
"You have Beautiful girls. My son is waiting inside. I apologize if he comes off as rude. He's a bit grumpy today."
"It's fine. My girls get the same way." She locks arms with the man and we head inside.

This restaurant was stunning. It had semi high ceilings with beautiful murals decorated looking down. Beautiful koi fish paintings also plastered walls complimenting polished woods of mahogany. The chefs in white stood preparing dishes in front of customers like a show on tv. People awed and giggled about simply enjoying their time.  I hoped we would enjoy our time as well... But as always. My luck is never the best. Like I could have a great time in a situation like this..

Especially since Minho was waiting at our table smiling like he just found $100 bucks on a parking lot ground.

"Hello it's nice to meet you my dad talks a lot about you. I'm Minho I'm his only son." He says shaking my mother's hand.
"So handsome! You must have all the girls falling for you."
"I guess you could say that." He chuckled. Mr. Lee, Minho's dad, gently guided my mother to a chair. As he does that Minho being the cheeky bastard he is pulls out a chair for my sister and grabs my wrists for me to sit down besides him.
His dad smiles at this, " You and Minho are classmates aren't you?"
"Yes sir." I say.
"It's good to see you guys getting along already!" My mom smiles brightly where as my sister starts to pull out her phone to block out the fluff.