Lee Know

After 15 minutes of waiting and waiting for him to magically come back... I began to realize that he wasn't returning to me. As much as I wanted him to pop back up and embrace me, it was impossible..
"Doyoung." I called with a heavy breath.
"Y-yes?" He sounded as if he was in shock.
"Grab Minho's blade. Now."
"Your really going to waste your life over the death of the calamity god?"  I glare up at him.
"Just... grab it."
He sighs and within seconds Doyoung bends down to my level handing the blade to me. As he does, I take in the weapon's appearance for it had changed. The script on his blade had fully disappeared...

"He really is gone.."
"That's not the only change.." he grabs my wrist to reveal that the red tattoo was also gone. It was crazy how at one point I wanted to get rid of it.. But, now that it isn't there...apart of me seemed to be missing.

I breathed in a deep breath before sitting up and grabbing Minho's blade with both hands. With shaking hands I raised the tip of the weapon to my heart.
"You don't have to.."
"What else am I to do ?!"
Doyoung suddenly snaps at me.
"... Would you really want to have your mother loose another loved one? Or would you really disrespect Your sister? She would be executed for nothing if you drove that blade into you.."

Doyoung was right, my sister didn't deserve to be disrespected and my mother didn't deserve to live in more pain than she already was.
"What do I do??" I say dropping the blade onto the grass.
"Become my follower. If anything goes wrong.. I'll offer to take full responsibility for you.. I have a really good standing with the council.."
"Fine... I'll take your offer.. Just Don't go around thinking it's because I want to though. In all honesty, I rather be dead. But your right about my mother and Ryunjin.. I cant just cease to exist as much as I would like to."
"Than let us get going.. " he gets up offering his hand to me at which I take. As I stand back up wiping away my tears, he gently intertwined his hand with mine. He softly smiles squeezing tightly before walking into the forest with me following slowly behind..

With Doyoung boldly walking forward in the pitch black, I held onto him not knowing which direction he was talking me. Suddenly, I began to wonder why he wasn't teleporting me.. But that wonder flew away as my eyes began to adjust to the dark in a rapid manner. So rapid, it was like the forest was filling with light. I look back from the distance we had walked to see a bright light bursting in the sky. So bright that if you weren't paying attention, you would have thought it was the moon.
Doyoung looks back at the light as well his face in confusion just as mine was..
"It's coming from above the Crest.."
"MINHO-" I gasped ripping my hand away from Doyoung and sprinting back to the meadow.

When I had arrived there once again, all of the blood from the crest was gone along with Minho's body. The light still hovered above ascending higher and higher into the night sky.
"I've never seen this before.." Doyoung states.
"What's happening?!" I say trying to swallow down more tears with a clenched throat.
"I don't know.."

Within seconds, the glowing light begans to fall. It was pretty like a star shooting through the sky, but as it got closer it made a loud noise as if a rocket was taking off. Just as you'd think, that light hits the center of the crest causing air to push around it. Every tree flew back fighting against that force the glowing light had caused. Even I was thrown back crashing into Doyoung who stood strong as if the force didn't faze him.
Slowly, the light began to fade and the wind began to die down as well. As this happens, I walk away from Doyoung and walk forward to the crest.
Upon further observation.. It became clear that the light was none other than Minho.

He stood there with brightly glowing eyes and a blank face.

He was alive..

However he looked different. His hair was no longer black, it was a pretty ash blonde. And his clothes were now white with traces of black. Not to mention the blade he held.. it was much more clean and bigger than it was before. It was so much bigger that it was like he held a sword in his hands. This holy blade surely was like a mix of Taemin and his own.