Confrontation

It feels so awkward to sit in my car infront of my house. Especially after everything. I ran off, died, and fell down a rabbit hole of emotions over two selfish Gods. I wondered what my mother would say. Wondered if they would just kick me out this time. My mother wasn't one to take any of the shit I pulled. But it was worth a try.
Things were bound to get dramatic.

Quickly, I got out of the car staring at my window.
I think I should just climb it and relish in peace for a bit. At least until I felt comfortable enough to face my family. And so that's what I did, I pulled myself up into my window. Which was always unlocked for YangYang back then.. I'm glad even now it came in handy. To avoid my worries until I was to face them.

As I entered my room, I realized immediately that I wasn't alone... Because There was a boy dressed completely in white casually sitting on my bed. He was there  humming silently to himself as he flipped through the pages to one of my favorite books.

"Who are you?" I said concerned.
"Y/n?" The boy looks to me with a shocked face. But I was even more shocked to see him. Was I crazy to see this person here? Is this real??
"YangYang?! I thought you were dead?! Oh my fucking god." He throws the book down and immediately rushes to embrace me with a bright smile.
"Are you kidding me?!? I thought you were dead! You have no idea how happy I am to see you again.." Frantically, I try to push him away. Obviously I wasn't too happy with his presence.
"Your happy?" I say with a scoff.
"Of course I am? Y/n, your still my girlfriend.." he says with a soft innocent face.
"I'm not yours, especially after you betrayed me."
"Betrayed? No no, Y/n, I told you that it was for good. And look by a miracle your alive."
"Yeah, That miracle was Minho. He brought me back after all the shit you pulled."
"He is no Miracle. We both know that. But Speaking of Minho, I'm so sorry I didn't go to you sooner to stop him from taking advantage of you... If  I protected you more, maybe you'd still be pure.. I'm so fuckiing sorry Y/n." He try's to walk up to touch me once again, but I step back.
"How are you here?" I asked.
"I've been reborn as the God of war.."

My heart sank far into my stomach.

"Thats impossible." I say.
"Anything is possible when the 10 great gods come together.." YangYang says with a smile, " I can finally beat calamity Y/n! I can make my father proud. And I can be someone that can finally protect you and love you unconditionally."
"Stop with that. If you loved me, you wouldn't have killed me. I liked you for you. But the person you are now is someone I could never see myself being in love with."

Yang looks at me sadly. I didn't like seeing that face, but what else am I supposed to say? There was no way I was going back to him. After everything.. I couldn't even stand to look at him.
YangYang grabs my hand into his and pulls me in close to him. The boy breathes in with closed eyes before looking at me with a glare.
"You smell so much like Minho.."
"Well yeah, I have been running around with him for the past month."
He looks me up and down immediately stopping to stare at my wrist with the tattoo.
"He took you from me.." he says starting to tear up, "I'll never forgive him. Never. I'll kill him, I swear on my title as the God of War. I will not stop until he knows nothing, but pain."

"Step away."

Yang and I both look behind us to see Minho standing outside .
"You finally come to play, Calamity God?" Yang Yang says smirking.
" I can't believe your alive YangYang.." Minho says sarcastically.
"I'm a God now Minho, you should sense that by now. I'm not just alive."

Yang Yang looks at me and pulls me behind him.
"So you are protecting her after betraying her? YangYang you are funny to think she wants you." Minho chuckled.
"Pft, you don't know anything. I'm sure she's just terrified of you.. "
Casually I walked away from YangYang who looks at me in shock. Minho smirks widely at this and brings out one of hands for me to grab. I crawled out of the window walking to Minho without a word.
"Y/n! Your really going to side with him?! You promised me you were for the good in humanity... Minho isn't the right path." Yang shouts at me following me out the window onto the lawn.
"You've seen that tattoo, shes is mine now."