Free Trial

Blood.

Just one ounce is all he wanted.. Minho claimed that if I was to comply he would give me things beyond imagination.

I didn't believe it would be that easy. Especially since he went on about my relationship with YangYang. Minho was making me doubt myself. Doubt what I had built. Of course Yang was busy most of the time, but if it was to eliminate someone world destroying like Minho than I wasn't complaining. And sure I wasn't given anything very intimate in our time together, but Im not selfish nor am I greedy. I also knew nothing much about sex so I damn well shouldn't blindly follow Minho into a trap over it. As enticing as Minho hung the bait out to me, I won't  bite it.

"I refuse your offer." I said confidently.
"Refuse?"
"Yes. Stick to your deal and Kill me after the three weeks is up." Minho rolls his eyes before throwing the blade to the side.
"Your really difficult to work with...How about I give you a free trial?"
"A Free trail?"
"Like what I've been doing, but more hands on." He covers my eyes and slowly uncovers them to reveal the change in scenery. I walked back slowly until i hit a wall. With a shaky breath I take in the bedroom's design we were placed in. Large and open with colors of sliver, white, and black. I assumed it was Minho's because it looked like something he'd pick. It really fit the ideal bedroom for a person with a high status.

Minho grabs me by the hands and leads me over to the edge of his bed. With a bit of force yet somehow still with a soft flare, he pins me onto the silky comforter. At the same time, His breaths were hitching onto my lips and his hands slowly touched under my shirt.
"Minho.."
"Shhh, I'm trying to show you what you'll miss when your dead.."

• 18+ Content ahead •

Minho than begins to kiss me. Softly though, as if kissing me any other way was going to break me whole. The way he was such a good kisser threw me off. I know I've mentioned the way he felt kissing me back once before, like perfection.. Like something of a fairytale. However, last time felt nothing like this. This time was even more seductive to a point where it was scary. After a couple of moments like that, He then works that soft touch of his lips into a gradual heated motion. As he does this, Minho's right hand gently guided itself from my shirt to my throat giving bursts of pressure every time I let out a desperate breath. Smirking in between his heavy kissing, he then begins to grind onto me.. With all of this My senses began to become overwhelmed. I didn't want his stupid free trial he was suggesting .. But fuck, without realizing I'm drowning into it at this moment. I wanted to runway sure, but my body stood still, ever so wanting to take in what Minho had to offer. Did he lace his fingers and lips in something? Surely, he was too addictive to be normal.
"Minho.." I softly called out.
Minho begins kissing my jaw and neck messily before speaking with a scratchy deep voice. "We aren't even to the good parts yet and your already so whiny and wet. Such a needy little Kitten aren't you?"

Suddenly, I gasped out loud as he had pressed in between my legs hard. This makes him chuckle onto my neck before he deeply sucked on my collar bone.
"Wait, Minho don't make any marks." I whined.
"Too late." He says sucking a bit harder.
"Hey-"
"Y/n..", He calls now back to kissing my neck softly while still grinding hard against me, "Do you want me to fuck you?"
I paused for a second simply feeling him against me before I answered. Truly, I wanted him to break me and ruin me even if it was really wrong to do.. Even if I fought confidently to avoid it. But his touch was so much like a drug that in this moment I wanted him more than anything.
"Yes." Minho smirks and starts stripping me of my clothes. He than starts grabbing at my hands towards the openings of his clothes signaling that he wanted me to take them off. At which I complied, and soon we were both stripped to nothing.
Within seconds, His whole body enveloped me in a soft warmth as he kisses me passionately. Minho's beautifully sculpted hands fall to my waist as he starts pressing himself inside of me. Gasping out I grabbed at his shoulders roughly. With a chuckle he slows himself down before pressing further into me.
"Be a good girl for me and don't mute yourself.. I want hear you.." I nodded as Minho now was thrusting in and out in a slow motion.
"Minho... More.."
"More? You sure you can handle it?"  He asks biting his lip. I nodded again in response desperately.
"All of it."

The Next Morning

Im in deep deep trouble...
It seems I completely missed work yesterday and I forgot to even go back home. Minho, that ass, isnt even concerned about my situation. The boy just sits smirking all cheekily as if he won a fucking metal. And I'm sitting across from him at a dinner table barley able to eat the food I was given. I'm so sick at how horny I was for him... Fuck, I think I've been reading too many of those stories and they are all getting to my head. I should know better for this wasn't a fantasy. It was all real and there were consequences for my actions. There isn't a happy ending for things like this. It was likely that Minho could be my karma or maybe Yang would get so mad as to become Karma...
I was doomed either way.

"I have a present for you.." Minho says sipping his drink.
"A present?"
Oh gosh, I wondered what he had up his sleeve.  What kind of present could he possibly give me? I really wish he didn't try to act this way.

He nods and points at one of his disciples to hand me a phone.
"Look in it." He says nonchalantly. I slowly unlocked the device and the first thing I see is play button for a video. What is this?
"A video?"
"Play it, I think you'll like it."
I did as he said and I played the video.

Simply, it was a secret video of Minho and I together last night. It was displaying one of the dirtiest parts of the night where I was spread out and the boy was going into me roughly. The video it self was very clear and it's audio was loud echoing off the walls. Disgusted, I shut it off, especially as that video started to play me moaning his name out desperate and loud. My head snaps up towards him. I was blushing red in embarrassment. How dare he video that?! I didn't want to relish in what we did. It was a mistake to have slept with him of all people. If I could take it back, I would..
"What the fuck Minho?!" I stood up shouting at him. But As I stood, I begin stumbling backwards, it seems my legs were giving in from what had happened last night. But Before I fell, I felt Minho grab my waist from behind me.
"Calm down. That video is for us. Nothing more."
"Your a liar." I shouted. He chuckles at this.
"Im not lying. Besides you wanted a test drive of what I could do..  Please have more faith in my service..."
I grab at his chest tightly and turn around with shaky legs to see his face.
"If Yang sees-"
"He won't. That phone itself is a gift to you. So  you can rewatch that video and for any other videos we produce. It's up to you to keep it close and out of someone else's reach." He touches my cheek softly.
"Your sick."
"But your into it. Otherwise last night wouldn't of happened and you'd be able to walk perfectly."

I shook my head away before realizing something important, "We have lecture."
"Skip. Your obviously not up for it." He laughed looking down and up at me.
"I don't want to stay here with you."
"You realize your moving here in a couple of days. So you better get used to being here with me, Kitten.." He smirks and kisses my lips playfully.

"My Lord."
We both look to see Minho's so called ' dad' come up to us bowing his head.

"Yes?" Minho sighs.
"Taemin is here with his son YangYang. They request to see you immediately."
"Of course they are. Please, lead them in here." Minho then looks to me, "And you are going over here." He grabs me by the waist and carries me to an empty room next to the dining area we were just in.
"Why are they here??"
"Maybe Lover boy got his powers.. or maybe all these missed messages on your phone mean he's here to catch us.. Poor little useless demigod.." he snickers handing me my phone along with the one he gifted to me. Minho shuts the door his foot steps leading out and away to the center of the room I just left.

I'm scared out of mind after what I did. I'm afraid Yang will find me here and become angry. What should I say ? What is there even to say at all..? It wasn't my fault, right? Maybe there's that chance I can be forgiven if I was forced.. But was I really forced or am I making excuses?

I can't even think rationally anymore...
Minho truly knows how to mess with my mind.