Hold on

"You killed Taemin."
I snap my neck to see 10 others staring at me. All of them Gods with different roles, faces, and names..
"It seems youve destroyed the balance of this world. You've been called into a hearing of your future."
The environment twist and turns. As is it starts to change I reached out to Y/n who sat only a couple meters away.
"Wait!" I shouted.
But we already shifted to a room with other lowly Gods of this realm. All at which started at me in disgust. They must of hated me for killing off Taemin. But he was a horrible God. And he was chosen by me to die..

"We the council have witnessed a tragedy. The death of our Old friend the God of War! He was slain by this God who claims he's Karma. But he was chosen by Lilith to Succeed her as the God of Calamity. Surely calamity is what he brings especially into the balance of the Gods."
Another God booms out their voice, "Good riddance to War. Peace will be reclaimed."
"But the humans need a God of War! With out one, there will just be as it is Calamity. They won't know what to do.."
"Silence!!!" They all become silent as a God close to Taemin in power walks forward, "Let this God explain himself before he's thrown around by you all. We will decide from there where to go.. Now Lino, speak your truth."
I stood up looking at them all gazing at my very soul before speaking what I could.
"Taemin agreed to my deal to cover his pride. Now he has simply failed to make his son into a God."
One of the Gods becomes confused, " He was making his son into A God?? But turning a Demigod into a God is forbidden as of 400 years ago.."
Another nods, "It is, seems he was doing something he wasn't supposed too. It makes since as to why he cut of communication a century ago."
"Look, I just wanted to save someone who just died because of the ritual. I was late because of my selfishness. Selfishness I can't take back. So please, let me get back to her. As a God it's my duty to answer when someone calls. " I say loudly.
"You have time to bring her back..for her remaining years of life. But we first need to decide your punishment."
Suddenly one of the Gods begins to chime in, "I don't think we should punish him if  Taemin was indeed breaking a rule of the council... But I do think we should have eyes on Lino as he could be a threat to other Gods. Killing Taemin sure isn't an easy task."
They all stared at me in silence thinking what they should do. Obviously none of them knew what to do, the God deemed most powerful was murdered by me a lower God. I was the last person anyone thought of to drive a blade into the bastard.
"Lock him in Tartarus for now until we figure out what to do."
"I say we give a vote to all the Gods."
"Let us start a trial and bring him back in 2 days."

I shouted at them, "2 days?!?! Her blood will run dry by then. I need to bring her back now."
"Should have thought it through before killing him. As much as we all disliked him, you can not just simply kill him. It goes against the laws that govern us as a whole."

Two strong men grab me by the arms. They both handcuffed me together with a material that is used in holy blades. So I couldn't simply teleport away or run around. I was stuck and bound to descend away from the light.. And Suddenly, within the blink of an eye, I was transported to the dark underground with screaming prisoners.
"ITS A GOD."
"LET ME DRINK HIS BLOOD."
"BLOOD OF A GOD IS THE ONLY WAY OUT."
"WATCH YOUR BACK..SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN.."

"You stay in here."
The two men led me to a empty cell 10x bigger than the rest. Triple locks even laid on the sides, and old chains  scattered from all directions. They were serious about keeping me locked up in literal hell. When I finally walked inside the dark scorching cell, they began tying me with those rusty chains. And they locked all the locks afterwards leaving me to all those screaming prisoners calling to me. Wanting to get a taste of my blood.

I chuckled at this before screaming back, " Fuck all of you and your pretty personas. Your all no different than me."

Taemin deserved it, but Y/n didn't.

Doyoung's POV

Minho leaves quickly.

What was going on? I keep asking him if he was okay as he looked around in a panic before he left. But no answer was given and I was left confused staring at the broken glass on the floor. I started to teleport around wondering where he could be, until I realized..

The ceremony.

We just talked about it and he acted like he didn't care. But his heart was aching. He must have felt her slip or maybe she's praying to him so uncontrollably it hurting his head.. Either way I needed to go there..

I arrived hiding myself behind one of Taemin's trembling disciples far from them both. Taemin was practically screaming at Minho for Minho  had messed up his plans in turning YangYang into a God. Minho wasn't interested in that.. he was distraught walking passed him towards Y/n. I could see it in his eyes when he stared at her that Minho had lost it. What did she do to make him break and rush here as he did?! It was interesting to me. Because just seconds ago he was sure of himself for not caring about her well-being.

Soon Minho grabs her over his shoulders and they all disappeared to elsewhere.

"Fuck.. I'll have to search again. Where could he have gone???" I walk to the center looking around at the other confused faces of Taemin's followers. They even tried to shake YangYang up, but couldn't. It was too late. If only they knew Minho had slept with the girl... Maybe They wouldn't be in this situation..
I then disappeared through multiple areas searching again for them. It took me 10 try's before I was introduced to a wide open space by the seaside with a single tree at which I stood behind. Minho was walking towards Taemin who was begging him to listen. But of course Minho had enough and didn't want to communicate with him. He was going to turn him into dust.

And when he did, the top 10 Gods appear.
They must have felt Taemin leave and they rushed to find out the cause. Of course Minho doesn't know how that works, that they are all connected. All bonded by the very dust they were created from. The top 10 were the essence of life. Taemin was the one that ruled over them, and loosing the leader definitely would set the council into flames.
They speak calmly to him, though I know they were ready to unleash havoc. I'm sure they were afraid of Lino just as Taemin was. Because To even scratch Taemin was beyond a normal God.

Without hesitation, they take him away. I walked out into the open and stared at the dust left behind.
"Minho your in big trouble.."
I sigh and turn around. To my surprise I see Y/n sitting against the tree I just walked away from. Her eyes were open and her body pale. The poor human was covered in a lot of blood with her bones and organs slightly protruding out of her.
Slowly I walked up and bent to her level. I then smirk before kissing her lips. Lips that held a faint warmth to them, but still were cold and pale. It's crazy how the one kiss I get is one she couldn't feel.

"You caused a lot of unnecessary events today, Y/n. But since your pretty.. even dead.. I'll help out, just a tad."

Minho is definitely going to owe me for this favor..