Calamity

"You smell awful.."
"Excuse me?" I say with a glare at Minho. The boy sits ever so casually on my bed looking around the room. It wasn't like him to just pop up as if he was Yang. So, Why is he here? It was too late for him to be around sneaking in like this. Especially as I just got back from YangYangs'. Doesn't he know they'll smell him on me again? I'm soaked in Yangs' scent so it's better if I stay with that awful smell Minho distastes. Or else they'll get suspicious and find out my dirty secret. I'd hope to keep this secret as long as I could..
"So what else did they tell you?" He asks.
"I think they are going to make me a follower.."
"Ohh???-" He shouts smirking.
"Shush!! You'll call my sister or mom down here.." I paused before talking again, " The ritual requires that there be mine and his blood.. so I assume they will make me a follower."
"Well yes it does turn you into one. Also most rituals regarding god like things require blood. Haha. You must be so terrified.... But my thing is, how will that make a difference with him getting his so called powers?"
"Maybe the hums they chant?"
"I highly doubt that, but it could be.. I've been researching it all day.. I haven't found shit.."
"Well I did find out something about you though.."
Minho smirks a bit, "Do Tell."
"Your only 500. And your a low God."
"Yes and Yes."
"You know that's really all I know. Other than that, I don't know anything.. What's your side of the story anyway?"
"It's too dark and complicated for you to understand." He shook his head.
"But I want to know..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure. Am I not on your free trail thing anyway?"

"Well if you insist. Your going to have to sit down, it's going to take awhile." I sat down crossed legged on my bed looking to him. We stared at each other for a minute before he started to lay out all the events that had happened so long ago. 

What secrets is there to know? Will it even be the truth?

Minho's POV: 500 years ago

I remember every detail..

Of the time I was Reborn a God.

My mother was making breakfast in the cottage and as always I was playing games with my brothers. My little brother that morning was upset at my other brother and I. He claimed that we had "cheated" .
"You two can't do that, it's cheating!!"
"Minho and I are taking the castle. Your dead now!"
"I'm not dead! You two can't gang up on me." I laughed at this before responding nonchalantly.
"In reality that's how it is, people betray you! Grow up already would you! Your 12 now."
"Cheating at 21 is childish too Minho." He scoffs.
"But your my brother you have to learn the hard way..."

"Boys!! It's time to eat. Minho you better eat quick before joining back with your squad."
That's right, I was a solider. Gunning to be a knight  in shining armor just as I had wanted. I was only there that night and morning to visit before I returned back to war. They had our front lines fucked up all the way up into our own lands and they told my squad that we were to be at the front of it. Because we were loosing this war. And bringing us from the back to the front is all they could think up at this point.

My family gathers together at the dinner table in front of a healthy breakfast of eggs, meat, and some vegetables. We also gathered our hands in prayer while also bowing our heads, for it was a tradition that we do so.
"Let us pray to the mighty God Of War to keep our country strong and watch over my dear boy Minho who will join the front line this day. Please keep him alive along with this country."
In union we called to him and began eating our fill, because for the next couple of hours I would be stumbling in blood.

"Soldiers! Let us win with honor! Let's us win and take favor of all the Gods! They will not know what is to come. We will rain terror!!"
The men in my squad screamed out into the air proudly. Some even screaming out to the powerful God of War and some towards the other Many Gods that watch over us. I was terrified sure, but for honor I looked straightforward. Disappointing my family was something I couldn't do. Turning back in fear for my life was something I dare not to think. If any I was to turn back dead or alive with victory at my side.