Two-faced

Could of sworn we have been staring at each other for awhile now. The only thing I had my mind on was the features of his face after his smile faded into a focused line. I think I took a couple of minutes to perfectly outline his eyes , his nose, and all the way back to his lips. His lips, they are so pretty and pink it made me blush at the fact the were on my mouth and skin at one point..

Indeed it seems even when he's not doing anything he draws me in with his aura.

As we continue on, Minho breaks the tension without saying a word this time. Blankly he leans in to kiss me slowly. Just as slow and careful as the beginning of that night. Thoughtful and with care even as he pulled me closer to him pressing his chest onto mine. Minho breaks the kiss, just to go back and stare at me once again.
"We should get back since Doyoung is picking me up after class again.." I say softly.
"Right.." Minho sighs traveling backwards with me in his arms all the way back towards the pier. Through it all he still sat staring at me with glistening eyes, almost like he wanted to say something, but just didn't. As we push ourselves onto the pier, I could see two towels and a new pair of clothes randomly laid out for us to use. Quickly I take the towel, covering myself with it. Minho chuckled at this and simply kisses my cheek as he drys himself off.

After five minutes we both sat back on the bench fully clothed.
"It's a good thing my hair drys fast..." I say with a chuckle.
"It is."
"Are you okay?" I asked him softly.
"I'm fine, why?" Minho smirks.
"Your not making any comments.."
"Ahh, that's so cute that your worried for me."
Minho softly grabs my hand before speaking again, "What about you? Did something happen this morning?"
"I saw..Taemin." Minho raises a brow.
"Wait really?!"
"YangYang and Doyoung really thought It would help.."
"Did you tell him about us?"
"No. I felt that telling him would upset him.."
"Right.. So what are their plans?"
"They never spoke about details.. Just said they needed Yang to develop strength in order to do some ceremony to bring about his powers."
"Ceremony?!" Minho face becomes extremely confused.
"Like I said they didn't bring about details."
"They must be doing something extremely ancient then... I've never heard about a ceremony that could bring out powers in a Demigod..."
"It requires Yang to have sort of senses like intuition and strength."
"Their just as desperate as me, huh?" Minho throws his towel to the side and lightly grabs mine from me to throw it to the side as well.
"I know it's none of my business, but what does this all mean?"
"It means they understand what kind of threat I really am.."
In the blink of an eye, we suddenly were back in class listening to our professor wrap up the lecture for the day. Everyone was packing up as they were now dismissed. Minho smirks at me and hands me my things.
"Class is over, stop staring into space. Isn't nerd boy waiting on you outside??"
"I'm going." I get up and grab my things from him before walking down the steps. As I get into view of the door Doyoung waits leaning on the wall along with YangYang.
"Y/n!" YangYang smiles walking over to me as I walked out of the room. My boyfriend grabs me tight into a hug and digs his head onto my neck.
"Hi, your really excited to see me.."
"Well-, " he pauses for a second before sniffing my shoulder, "This isn't how you smell.."
Doyoung furrows his brow with a panicked expression , "You change your clothes?"
"Well yeah, Minho threw coffee on me.." He looks up behind to see Minho listening along to the conversation.
Doyoung snaps at him, "Why are you still standing here?"
"No reason.. no reason at all." He shakes his head before walking off and away from us.
"What's his deal- Wait-." Yang smells the air, " That smell, You really smell like Minho."
Doyoung shouts at me, "What else did he do to you?!?"
"He sits by me in class now."
"HE WHAT- Oh no... What else?"
"Minho did touch my shoulder after the coffee incident.. so maybe that's why you smell him on me.."
"Maybe so..." Yang says softly, "But you still sit by him. Next time move."
"Right.."
Doyoung rolls his eyes, "let's just have someone sit in with her in class.. next time. I'll arrange it. In the mean time, let's take Y/n to work.."