Ever so Pure

YangYang. Just seeing him made me guilty inside. Seeing his cute face light up as I walked out that door really stung my heart. He also stood so handsomely leaning against his shiny blue car waiting on me. The boys hurtful smile continued to grow as it always does with me. All the way until his eyes would turn into crescents. I smile back of course like I've always have, but I do so this time in a fake manner.

It was a little before 8am. The time he promised to see me. And to be honest, It was a bit crazy to see that he could so casually come take me away like this. It was always late when we'd meet and we ran by foot somewhere else. Way different than in this very moment. Everything has changed in such a short time. It's so unusual and I wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

I'll find out soon.. I'm sure.

Obviously my mother wasn't too happy to see a boy out here waiting on me. The woman always hated the idea of me dating and going off in someones car. She watched with her arms crossed in disappointment. Thankfully she wasn't drunk like yesterday.. Otherwise she'd be chasing after us screaming gibberish and cursing like crazy.
"Watch her. She might runaway from you too.." My mom scoffed walking back inside slamming the door. As soon as she leaves, YangYang walks up to me and embraces me tightly, "You ready?"
"No. I'm really nervous.."
"I am too..Wait did you bring your sentimental item?"
"Yeah... I did.. It's kinda hard to let it go."
Doyoung then adds on a few words from the rolled window of Yang's car, " That's why you need to give it up, he will most likely help you that way.. Well enough chatting, we will be late.."
We both nod heading into the back of the car.

Soon we arrived at a place 10x bigger than that of Minho's. It wasn't anything like a mansion but a whole fucking Castle. A classy modern one that fit the outsides garden aesthetic perfectly. Somehow It filled me with a sense of relief and happiness. It was like I was entering the gates of heaven with how bright and lovely everything was.
Swiftly, a man in an all white tux approaches us.
"Welcome young Lord. Your father waits for you in the ball room."
"Thank you." We walk along with Doyoung following us inside the castle.

Not to my surprise, It was also just as bright inside. Especially with all the sun rays blasting through the windows and the echos of morning birds. Classy and sleek it was inside as well. Everything had the theme of white and gold. And the paintings were valiant and prideful as they showed the scenes of war and love.

When we reached a big door, two women in white dresses appear in front of it. They smile before opening it up to reveal a big ball room. As we entered, a man dressed in a gold and white robe was standing casually in the middle of the room. In his hands he was holding a pretty pink flower. That man had to be The Great God of war. The man named Taemin. So mysterious and handsome he was in person it made me even more nervous to be in his presence.
"Y/n. It's nice to meet you.. YangYang tells me a lot about you."
"It's nice to meet you too sir."
"Come here for a second. Don't be scared, I'm not going to bite you.." he motions me to walk towards him and when I reach him, Taemin grabs my hands into his.
"I've brought you a gift."
"You have?" He smiles brightly gently letting go of my hands. With haste I grab my sentimental item.

A bracelet my father gave to me the day he left.

"It's a special item of mine." With ease I placed it into his hand.
"Your father gave this to you?"
"How-"
"When I touch a person's valuables, I can see who you are as a person.. I'll be sure to take care of your gift and guide you the best I can with all my power.."
"Thank you." I say softly.

Taemin looks to YangYang.
"You've picked a very innocent soul. You surely must be worthy of gaining your powers soon if your intuition is this good."
"Of course father."
"I've decided on a couple of options to clear things up.. but of course I'll need your full cooperation Y/n."
"Yes sir."
"Good. Now I understand that Minho is after you in some way. It seems he wants to upset YangYang and get him killed. I'm sure you wouldn't want YangYang to die either.. So, what we do know is that Lino is limited in what he can do with our 500 year agreement. Therefore we should assume 3 things, 1. She's pure, 2. He knows YangYang is on the verge of his powers, and 3. He will start breaking rules if we don't act soon."
Doyoung speaks, "If these are true. We should prepare the ceremony.." Taemin nods.
"Yes, but there's a couple of things we need. First, Y/n, how do you feel towards my son?" I hesitated a bit before answering him.
"I'm in love with him." He smiles at my answer.
"Your truly adorable. I'm glad my son has found you. He is more happier with you, I can see it in the way he works in his training. Now, YangYang, you still need to pick up your sense of strength. Until you do that, we can't go through with the ceremony to access your Highest God like abilities."
"Right.. I promise I'm trying everyday.."
"It seems we are in a rush.. You'll have to obtain them soon or Minho will take drastic measures. She may even become impure if we are not careful.."
YangYang grits his teeth at that and walks up to us grabbing my hands into his.
"I will follow through with the ceremony by next week or sooner. I swear."
"Good. Now get her to class, we'd hate to ruin her bright future." He nods and we walk out of the room down the pretty halls out the grand door.