Why? ⚠️

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This is a mature themed one-shot! Starts with smut before heading into angst and fluff.

————————————————

Why?

Adrien rearranged his position to hit the spot he knew would make her scream. His favourite noise when he was the one delivering such an impact on her sweat soaked body. With his hand pulling one of her knees closer to her chest he left nothing behind. Repeatedly thirsting into her with desire, love and affection. He knew she wanted to be taken care of tonight, not in a 'make love' way but in a 'I'm here and I'll make you feel that' kind of way.

Grunts and moans from the two heroes echoed through her room. Thank God her roommate was out getting up to their own shenanigans, or else questions would be asked. It wouldn't be the first time though. Marinette knew she wasn't quiet when she was with Adrien, it was always something more, an unstoppable force that made her go primal.

Suddenly, she felt his hardened length begin to hit her with erratic movements and his hand trail between them to stroke her to pure ecstasy. He knew how she worked, he knew how to make her orgasm for minutes, he could hold her at her peek, and tonight she needed it. She needed him to prove he was there. That he was alive and with her.

Pulling him down towards her, he latched his lips to hers in a vice like grip, digging his tongue deep into her mouth to taste all the flavours of his favourite sweet treat. How did he live without her before? How was he going to carry on in his normal day to day life without this taste?

He felt the spasm of her, as she tightened around his deep thrusts. She was trembling. He loved to make her tremble. He may possess the power of cataclysm but that wasn't the same as giving this beautiful woman an orgasm that made her feel so relaxed and so free.

The movements he was still making pushed him closer to the edge and she knew. She knew everything about the workings of his body, his brain, his heart.

"Inside me." She stuttered out through grasping breaths, still riding her own high. Her eyes were serial killer black and Adrien just wanted Marinette to devour him. He wanted her to want him as much as he did her. Why did it have to be so difficult?

He released inside her, claiming her as his own. If only that was true.

With one last movement his body collapsed against her sweat laced one and she braved herself for what was coming next. Why did she have to be so scared? This was Adrien. This was her Chat Noir.

"We can't keep doing this Princess." His voice vibrated through her shoulder as his head buried into her neck. She could feel his head shaking from side to side, releasing her leg to place both forearms above her shoulders.

She was silent. She didn't want to answer. She didn't know how to answer.

"Every time we have a hard battle and you lose me, you can't ... we can't ..." he grunted as he pushed his head off her shoulder and held himself above her. He was still inside. Slowly creeping back to his pre-erect size.

Marinette looked away. It was becoming a regular occurrence over the past six months. She'd lose him in a battle, only to bring him back and love him. God, she loved him! But he could never know. Why? Because she was scared.