Yin Yang Compatibility [Part 3] Reveal

Adrien sat waiting on their designated rooftop with the whole sha-bang waiting for them; (more) roses, candles, a three course meal, table, (non-alcoholic) wine, a fine China set and silver cutlery, after all, It wasn't like his father was using it on tonight of all evenings, so why shouldn't the dust be brushed off and love be celebrated?

He was pulling all the stops out. He had a chance and he was going to take it.

He had one last gift to give her; a rose gold necklace with a small kitty hanging in pride of place in the centre with tiny Rose Quartz gems for the eyes. To him it combined them both together. He couldn't wait to move her hair from her neck and attach the necklace. Finally having her as his. He never realised he could be so possessive and made a mental note to work on it. He sighed in contented happiness, if all went to plan tonight there was a chance that maybe, one day, all his wishes would come true and she would become Mrs Agreste. The thought thrilled him.

Oh, what a wonderful life that would be!

︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵

Marinette was freaking out!

He knew, and she knew he knew. He couldn't have made it any more obvious.

The teddies, the roses, the balloons and then the freaking limited edition 'Chat Noir' action figure signed by the man himself - nothing like stroking your own ego.

That had been the last straw of the day and she'd faked stomach cramps, heading straight for her room and to her pillow to scream. Her mind was racing, everything indicating to her that he wanted her as much as she wanted him and suddenly it all seemed too much. What she always wanted to come true was happening and she didn't know if she could handle it.

"Come on, Pigtails, he's not that bad. I'm quite sure you're madly in love with him, I've seen your gift."

Marinette looked up from the pillow and stared into the green eyes of Adrien's, Adrien's, kwami. Thoughts knocked into her head, rapidly bringing tiny nuggets of information together. Adrien had been selected just like her ... they were the chosen ones ... the yin and the yang, together as one ... she began to hyperventilate, Tikki flying over and soothing her, calming her with chants of in and out.

"Plagg, how have you seen the gift?" Marinette said through laboured breathing.

"I needed something to do during your literature class, so I phased into your bag. He's going to love it, by the way."

Marinette calmed herself down and looked to where her dress was laying on the chaise lounge. She'd gotten it out and ready the previous night. She wanted to look perfect if they were going to reveal, she wanted him to see the Ladybug in Marinette and vice versa. She wanted him to see her.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Tikki asked, settling herself on Marinette's shoulder, gently caressing the teens cheek.

"My master has sent me with a request that you join him for dinner." Plagg put on a fake British accent before bursting out laughing.

"Like you ever do what you're told." Tikki scoffed, causing Plagg to stop mid laugh and look at the two of them with such a serious expression they reeled back in shock.

"I would do anything for that, kid. Plus this has been a long time coming and I'm not going to lie ... I'm excited. You've both been through a lot together."

"We have," Marinette said smiling. She grabbed one of the many teddy bears he'd sent her this morning and hugged it into her chest. She loved him so much.

"Then I think it's time you get ready." Tikki said with a soft smile.

Nodding, Marinette jumped down her ladder and rushed around her room. It was time to face the music and, hopefully, dance.