Happy Father's Day Adrien Agreste

15 years old

"What are you doing Sunday?"

"Father has scheduled dinner in the evening. I have tutoring until then. I've written him a song on the piano, but Nathalie's asked me to record it and email it to him, he can't fit it in his schedule to come and listen."

Nino looked at his friend and his heart broke, how can a father abandon his child on Father's Day?

•••••

17 years old

"Hey Adrien, how are you feeling? Are you seeing your dad on Father's Day?"

"Yeah, his visiting time is at three in the afternoon. So Gorilla will take me to the prison then. Marinette's offered to host me during the day."

"I thought she might. Tom adores you, you know." Adrien smiled at Alya.

"I am so grateful for him looking out for me, especially with everything that happened."

Alya smiled sadly at Adrien. Her heart broke for everything he'd been through, but at least now he had a network supporting him, no father to ignore him, and no villain to terrorise him.

•••••

19 years old

"Do you think we'll have children?"

"I want three." Marinette smiled at the blonde laying beside her on her bed.

"Three?" He thought about it then smiled, pressing a kiss to the end of her nose. "I think that sounds perfect."

"Are we visiting your father today?" Marinette asked.

"No," replied Adrien, "I have a real father figure downstairs that I want to celebrate with."

Marinette smiled, happy her father could help him through such a hard day. Fathers can come in any form, blood or not. It's what they do and what they represent that counts.

•••••

21 years old

ADRIEN: Happy Father's Day, dude!

NINO: Thanks man! Been up since 4am with ET. Alya's still sore from her C-section so I volunteered, more fool me!!

ADRIEN: You need to stop calling him ET, and think of a name. Poor kid will have a complex.

NINO: Let's be honest, he looks like ET mixed with a little old man. Behaves like one too. Did you know little boys can wee on their own face? It's quite a skill really.

Adrien laughed, waking up the sleeping beauty next to him.

"What's Nino said now?" Marinette asked, voice filled with sleep. "If he's called him ET again I swear I'm going to slap him."

"He better start running then." Adrien hugged his girlfriend's warm body.

She giggled at him as she snuggled back.

"I want one." He continued.

"A slap? You sure you can handle it." His laugh vibrated through her body.

"No, a baby."

"We will, kitty. I promise," she yawned, stretching her legs out. "I just want it all to be done in order."

"Well then, we better start?"

She felt Adrien move on the bed, the dip in the mattress causing her to roll over and face him. She was now looking at a top less model with wild supercat hair, and the most gorgeous ring in his hand.