A Proposal ... of sorts!

Ladybug landed heavily on their meeting rooftop, the anger radiating from her. She knew she needed to chill out, she knew she was pushing this too far, but he'd crossed the line today ... he was so far past it, it was only a simple dot on the horizon.

"Hey Bug," a sheepish voice sounded behind her, and it took everything she had to not turn around, wrap him in her yo-yo and yeet him onto the Eiffel Tower.

"I guess you're not talking to me at the moment then?" She ignored him again, opening her yo-yo and looking if the others had made their way to the meeting places. She had six Miraculous' to get back and only three minutes left on her timer. Ignoring him was the only way she was going to get through this without revealing her identity.

They'd been dating for three weeks, three wonderful, blissful weeks, where he fawned over her and adored her more than she ever thought anyone could, and then he did this. He just had to open his big glorious mouth.

"Stay here," she hissed, launching herself over rooftops. She couldn't look at him in the face yet. She didn't want to cave in. She was stubborn and as much as she was working on it, it was still a dominant trait of hers.

They got together on Marinette's nineteenth birthday. It wasn't a surprise that it'd happened, it seemed more often than not they'd fumble into hugs, and kisses, with each time escalating into full rooftop make outs, it was about time really that it was official.

They just seemed to have grown closer the older they got. A quick peck on the cheek when they were fifteen and she was still unsure of her feelings, a sweet kiss on the lips in celebration of her turning a 'sweet' sixteen, her first french kiss at seventeen and a full on make out at eighteen. She was happy he took the plunge and made her commit. She wanted it, but she was just too scared to admit it.

No one knew about their relationship, not even Alya, it was their little secret. Until today. When Chat had, once again, to be zapped into non-existence. Just as he began to fade away he declared that his girlfriend was his undying love, and that he had Jagged Stone VIP passes for their next date, 'so if you just name drop, LB, you'll be let in.'

Well, of course it would be an akuma where a large selection of heroes were needed and, of course, all those heroes heard his declaration, as did 'Hawkmoth'. Each smirking behind hidden hands as her face matched the colour of her suit. It was the first time ever she wondered if using her 'Miraculous Ladybug's' were a good idea. After a lot of persuasion from Alya, including her best friend physically throwing the lucky charm in the air by moving her arm, the cat was back, but she was still grumpy with him, and determined to let him stew. He knew exactly what he'd done wrong.

A few minutes later, Ladybug had returned, all the Miraculous' back in the Miracle Box, and Chat Noir was standing, holding a red rose in his hands. She tried not to smile as she saw it exactly for what it was. An apology. He was spinning it between his fingers, and she could see he was nervous.

"I take it you want a divorce?" He looked up at her from under his eyelashes, his eyes widening and lips frowning down.

"I think you've missed a step or two there, Kitty. We're not even married."

"True," Ladybug watched as he walked closer, one hand behind his back before getting onto one knee. "Well, I suppose we need to do that first then?"

Her hands covered her mouth as Chat Noir pulled out a beautiful diamond ring ... he just had to be joking. Didn't he? She loved him, of course, but hadn't even said that to each other since they'd been dating, both dancing around the 'L' word like it was a handbag at Ladies Night.

"This is not allowed to be how you propose to me." She sassed, raising her eyebrows at her feline boyfriend. He looked back at the ring and then her face.