Kim Taehyung

I am trapped in this room for the past two weeks. The company wants us to make a comeback after six months with a hit song, so they have called all other members of our group to live together and bring up the best song this time. Though we are expected to work together but we are generally working in our rooms and only meet during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Right now my room is filled with crumpled pieces of paper on the floor. The harder I try to write, the more I feel miserable. I just want to lie down on green grass under the sunlight and forget all my worries but this cannot happen, for Kim Taehung is so famous that he needs bodyguards everywhere. I am so frustrated with my situation that if someone right now says to leave my stardom, I am ready to do so.

So after wasting papers for approx six hours, I gave up.

No matter how much I try to write something positive and inspirational, it always ends up on a sad note. I believe a sad heart doesn't sing happy songs. I need to bring my mind and soul to a peaceful state. But how?

Well, the first requirement is to get fresh air. I got up from the chair and started getting ready on my mission to escape the company hotel without getting caught by staff and its bodyguards.

I took a shower and paced to my cupboard and took out some warm clothes. I am really picky in deciding what to wear. I always like to dress up well. It lightens my mood and enhances my confidence. So today I wore a light peach color sweater with brown trousers and a long dark brown coat. Then I took a hat and a mask so that I cannot be recognized by anyone.

I headed towards Jimin's room and on the way took Jungkook with me who was just roaming here and there on the corridor doing nothing. They are my mischievous hyungs, who are always ready to have fun.

" Not again Tae, why do you want to go outside on this cold December evening? Let's have fun in this room if you need to charge yourself." Jimin muttered hugging his blanket closer to himself when I asked them for help.

" Moreover see the weather forecast of today. It is predicting a snowstorm today. Are you planning to become a snowman?" Jungkook said showing me the weather forecast on his phone.

" Please guys, for the last time help me. There won't be the next time. And if you'll help me, I'll bring your favorite ice creams." I tried to trap him.

" I want banana milk," Jungkook said with excitement in his voice. I facepalmed myself but agreed to it. Who'll say that Jungkook is a 23 years old man?

" Ok, if Jungkook is ready and you'll bring my favorite ice cream. I am ready too. Cold weather and ice cream what a combo!!!!" Jimin cooed dreamily.

" Ok so don't tell about it to Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, and Jin. You have to distract the bodyguards and I'll escape from the back door." Both nodded to my plan.

" But Tae don't take much time to return. Right now it's 3:00 pm. Come back by 5:00. It will be difficult for us to handle the situation for a long time." Junkook said and I nodded.

We came out of the room and headed towards the reception area. The company had placed security staff everywhere. They were well acquainted with our running habits. Jungkook signaled me and Jimin to head towards the direction of the lobby while he distracted the reception staff.

The backdoor through the lobby was guarded by two bodyguards. I signaled Jimin to start his act while I hid on the other side of the corridor from where I was not visible to them. Jimin intentionally fell from the stairs to attract their attention. One of them came running towards him while the other remained in his position.

" Are you ok, Sir?" Former one asked.

" Ahhh,...do I look ok to you? Can't you see I am in so much pain? I guess I have sprained my ankle....ahh it's paining like hell ." I have always been amazed by Jimin's acting. Nobody can guess this innocent-looking human is most mischievous.

The guards looked at him with a perplexed expression.

" Why are you standing like statues. Come and help me otherwise I will complain to the authority about your misconduct." Jimin said in authority. He looked like an infant in front of them. I giggled softly.

The bodyguard came and lifted him like a bride. I was trying so hard to control my laughter.

" Hey!!! What I am? Your bride. Put me down." And the bodyguard followed his order. He signaled the other bodyguard to come to him. This was my cue to get ready.

" You both will support me from either side and help me get back to my room. Is it clear to you?" He raised a brow to look more intimidating. Both bodyguards obeyed and made my path clear. I tip-toed towards the door and opened it with the minimum noise possible.

Finally, I was a free bird......