Krisha

I sighed as I entered the stadium. I had promised myself to not come to this concert but I guess I was under a spell. I just couldn't control my emotions and the urge to see him just once won against my ego. I am not an egoistic person but sometimes I do have ego issues.

I opened the cupboard to look for those three dresses which I had bought on Misha's insistence. I hadn't planned before and so no time was left for shopping.

There were three dresses in front of me in different colors. I never thought that I would be wearing them. I tried the first dress which was a glittering navy blue off-shoulder, knee-length dress. It was beautiful but I felt overdressed wearing it.

The second dress was a grey color, backless, and reached till ankle. It had a slit, exposing my left leg. I felt uncomfortable wearing it. I hadn't exposed so much skin ever. What a waste Misha bought that day for me. My only hope was the last white dress.

Luckily it was the ideal dress for me. It was a knee-length dress with white embroidery of roses everywhere. Small pink roses lined my waist and its shoulders and arms were made up of net fabric. It was simple yet elegant.

I left my hair open and did a little make-up to enhance my looks. Once satisfied with my looks I walked towards the door and wore white stilettos which I haven't worn for ages. And finally, I was off to the stadium.

Once entering the stadium, I was amazed at the audience present there. There was not even a single seat vacant. Luckily, all were settled and there was no chaos in settling such a huge audience. I was really impressed by the management team. Once everybody got settled, the stadium turned dark and there were only lights coming from small torches, which everyone had in the audience except me. It looked as if I am somewhere in the space with stars surrounding me. It was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen.

Soon after long thirty minutes, the stadium was illuminated with lights of every color. There were red and blue and yellow and green. There were orange lights with pink hue and violet lights too. As the brightness increased, the empty stage got occupied by the seven celestial beings. There was no way; I could point out who was more handsome than whom. They all look unearthly handsome. My eyes wandered on every face before particularly stopping at one face. He looked handsome than ever in his white dress.

He was so different than the Taehyung I had spent time with. His motions were fluid; expressions on his face were intimidating. Not only him, everyone was too good in their performance and their coordination was something of next level. I couldn't understand the song but I was still enjoying the music alien to my ears. I was trying to remember them by their faces but it was a little difficult for me. After all, I had only seen them once on a video call. But still, I was able to recognize Jimin and Jungkook, and Namjoon too.

Soon the concert came to an end and I tried making my way out through the crowd whose number felt to be more than before. But before I could get out of the stadium, I was pulled to the unknown corridors and I was too shocked to respond. By the time I gained my senses, I was in an empty corridor with two hefty men standing in front of me.

I was scared would be an understatement. I turned around to run away from them but one of them stood in front of me and blocked my way. I was captivated and I had no way to escape. I took in a deep breath to shout on top of my voice but got interrupted by the one in front of me when he handed me his cell phone. I brought it near to my ears and my fear turned into shock and then surprise which soon changed into a frown. I nodded to his every sentence though I didn't want to agree to his words but I still did what he said.

I obeyed the men as they guided me through the back door into a big car. I reluctantly entered the empty car and one of them took the driver's seat and the other one took the passenger seat.

Our car was surrounded by so many cars in front and back and I didn't have the slightest clue about what was going on.

I still had the man's cell phone as he talked to me.

"I am inside that car in front of yours. Don't worry. They won't harm you, they are my men"

I didn't talk but just nodded to everything he said. I was shivering with fear and to alleviate the fear, our car got separated from the other cars and took the dark empty road.

I panicked.

"Why you chose this road? Aren't we supposed to follow the car in front of us?" I said as my eyes fluttered to the unknown surroundings.

But no one responded.

"Why don't you speak? Stop the car. I want to go back." I screamed with tears gliding my face.

"It is Sir's order mam." Finally one of them spoke.

I realized their master was still on the phone. I brought the device again near to my ears and heard his voice.

I heard a sigh.

"They won't harm you, I promise. You have to have faith in me. I care for you more than you even think."

All the emotions were stuck in my throat and no words escaped my lips. There were only tears rolling down my cheeks.

But one thing was sure that I trusted him with my eyes closed. Though I wasn't aware of the current situation and why was he doing so I believed him and that was more than enough to conquer my fear.