Kim Taehyung

I was busy making tea for my beloved Kisa when my phone rang.

I sighed as I saw the name blinking on the screen. It was a video call, I hadn't talked to him in two days and didn't even pick his calls. I didn't do it on purpose but it was just that I was so much busy that I couldn't find time to talk to him. But now if I ignore him, I would be in grave danger.

"Hii RM...How are you all" I gave my best convincing smile as six heads popped on my screen.

"Where is Kisa, we want to see her," Suga said without even asking about me.

"Suga, you are my brother. You didn't even ask about my well-being, have you forgotten your little bro." I said faking tears.

"Your glow says everything, my brother....." His lips curved into a crooked smile.

"Taehyung's dream came true of spending time with Kisa alone. That is why see the location in the background. They are somewhere in a romantic place." Jimin teased.

There was a big window behind me in the kitchen from where beautiful green trees could be seen. Not many were left green because of the autumn season but the beauty was still there.

"I brought her to my cottage where we all once did a night out," I said nonchalantly.

They can tease me how much they can because I will have great fun when I'll see their faces after disclosing my dating secret to them.

"How is she now? You never gave us the update. We were worried for you both." Namjoon said and my heart melted.

He was the perfect leader, a perfect friend, and a brother. He and Jin always cared for us and stood with us whenever anything happened. We are nothing without their support and love.

"She is jumping here and there like a monkey. The doctor has instructed her to rest and not to overexert but she doesn't listen to me. You can try to knock some sense into her." I laughed.

I went to her room where she was unpacking her belongings.

"Kisa we have visitors here." I brought her attention to me.

"Hi...Kisa." Jungkook waved his hand as soon as she turned to look at the phone.

"Hii, what a pleasant surprise...How are you all." She cheerfully greeted them.

"We are absolutely fine but what have you done to yourself," Jin said in concern.

Kisa was messed up with her uncombed hair falling on her shoulders unevenly and the bandage around her head made it even messier.

"It's an honorary proof of my bravery." She said proudly pointing at her bandage making everyone laugh.

"But does it hurt," Jimin asked with concern.

"Yeah, sometimes." She shyly replied.

"Well, we have some announcement to make." I brought their attention from Kisa to me.

I would love to tell them about our relationship personally when we would meet but then I would have to wait for almost a week and this would be late.

I need to be prepared for the upcoming storm. I also want RM's guidance in this matter because I had broken our "no romantic relationship" agreement. I am a bad student of our company. I have broken many rules before too and the company always forgave me but this time it was different.

I looked at the six pairs of staring eyes and took a deep breath in.

"I and Kisa are officially in a relationship. I confessed my feelings to her yesterday and now we are together."