Kim Taehyung

" How did you know that I have cholinergic urticaria? Having hives doesn't always mean urticaria..." I asked my first question.

" Yesterday when you were struggling with fever and hives. I panicked and called Mr. Jin for help. It was the only number of your friends I had on my dialed list. He told me that you have this medical complication but didn't tell me the reasons for your urticaria until morning. When I was preparing porridge for you, he had called me to instruct me not to give you anything spicy, but the sin had already been committed. It was then from him that I got to know, why you might have suffered from urticaria." She answered.

Jin hyung brought a momentary tornado into my life by telling her about my condition. I don't know why I am being so affected by her emotions. But when she was angry with me, it felt as if ice daggers were being thrown at me. Her coldness froze my heart and her smile warmed my heart...

" Next question please." She snapped her fingers to bring me back to reality.

Coming back from my world of thoughts I shot the next question.

" why were you searching my name on the internet." I chuckled.

" Are you dazzled by my aura," I asked teasingly.

" In your dreams Mr. Kim." She stuck her tongue out.

I laughed at her childish expressions.

" Now tell me, what were you searching about me on the net. "

"Well, after yesterday's incident, I wanted to know more and more about you. After a lot of introspection, I realized you were not the only one to be blamed. I was too oblivious that I didn't even ask what your favorite food is and do you like less or more spices. I should have treated you a little better. I asked you to set up a table when you were so tired. I honestly didn't want you to work but I don't know. I feel that you are a man of humility and modesty and you won't like it if I give VIP treatment to you. And then when you talked to me about your day, I should have tried to relieve your stress but then I assumed you won't like sympathy. I felt that you are not a man who shares his stories to gain sympathy. We didn't even talk properly yesterday. So I wanted to know about you but there were no questions framed in my mind. What should be my first question? What questions would be more appropriate to ask which won't look like I am intruding on your privacy?

So after thinking a lot, an idea popped in my head and I remembered that you are a celebrity and the best place to search is the internet, so I started digging out your information from the internet. After all, I have every right to know who my guest is" She explained and smiled sheepishly.

I was amazed as I didn't assume she would think so much about me. I thought she was a 'go with the flow' person but I was so wrong. She overthinks about her every step. I shook my head and raised my next question.

" So how much were you able to dig out then."

She gave an ear-to-ear grin which instantly brought a smile to my lips.

" A lot Mr. Kim...I got to know about your family, siblings, and your achievements, and dreams. It has also mentioned your medical condition. And also look at this." She said pointing at the screen and facing the laptop towards me.

" I didn't know that the most handsome man of 2020 is sharing a house with me. No wonder, the crowd was behind you like hunters. You are really handsome but I didn't know you are the most handsome man walking on this earth. "

" What shall I say...I don't know how to react to compliments." I sincerely confessed. I seriously lack the art of reacting to compliments. Even during fan meets when someone compliments me, either I blush or do something funny to divert their attention. But listening to these words from her was all a different feeling.

" You don't need to react Mr. Kim. And I am praising your parents; you have got good genes." She giggled.

I smiled remembering my parents. Indeed what she said is true. My parents are extremely gorgeous.

And she was right. Many of my neighbors used to say that I have gotten features from my dad and skin shade from mom.

" If you are done with this Q &A session of yours, then you may take this box to your room and freshen up Mr. Kim." She said politely and I realized I had not even brushed my teeth.

I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom but stopped to say one last thing.

" Just a last request... I am not your professor and you can call me Taehyung or Taetae as my people call me. Though I like respect but from you it sounds odd to be addressed Mr. Kim, so please call me Taehyung." By saying so I went to complete my leftover task resisting my urge to look at her expressions.