Krisha

"Why are you shouting Krisha." She groaned as she sat on the bed rubbing her eyes lazily and I immediately recognized her.

"Misha..." I whispered as Taehyung looked at me with a confused expression.

In a moment her sleepy eyes turned bigger and she lost all her sleep as she eyed him in astonishment.

"Ohh My God, Krisha you have a boyfriend and you didn't even tell me." She gasped.

"He's my friend Misha." I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"So you are always in your just friend's embrace when I am not at home." She wriggled her eyebrows teasingly and I realized that I was still in his arms. I hesitantly pulled myself from him and stood at a little distance from him.

"Mishaa...." I tried to talk some sense into her head. She was making us nervous with her words.

"Stop beating around the bush and introduce me to my brother-in-law."

Her teasing made me blush and I looked at Taehyung who was no better than me as he rubbed his neck nervously.

" Fine, let me introduce you both...So, Misha, he is my very good friend and a singer about whom I talked to you on the phone too, Kim Taehyung and Taehyung, she is my best friend Misha."

"I wish you were Kim Taehyung of BTS...." She said dreamily.

I laughed at her expression. Now I had two kids standing with me, and I had no idea how to handle them.

"He is Kim Taehyung of BTS." I said between my laughs.

"And I am Park Jimin. Krisha how can you tease your friend in front of her brother in law." She whined.

I was going to say something but then rather decided to prove it

"Would you mind taking off your mask? She is no danger to you. I promise." I whispered as I pleaded to him.

He nodded and removed his mask along with the cap he was wearing. I turned towards Misha to see her expressions but she was no longer sitting rather she was lying on the bed.

She fainted.

Taehyung looked at me with confusion and I gave a dramatic sigh.

I walked and stood near the bed and poured the glass with water which was kept on the table near the bed and sprinkled on her face.

In a few seconds, she woke up with a jolt and looked at Taehyung, and shrieked.

Poor Taehyung stood beside me perplexed and scared of my lady Tarzan.

"Stop it, Misha, what a great impression you are giving him on your first meeting." I tried to calm her but she was too excited to be calmed down.

"The.. Kim... Taehyung is standing in our house and that too in our room and you expect me to be normal. My sanity left the moment I saw his handsome face."

I just hoped she wasn't planning to pounce on him.

"Ohh my god!!!! Krisha." She gasped suddenly and pointed at us, first at me and then at him and then again at me.

"What?" I said, now a little afraid of her actions. Had she hit her head on something? She was acting all barmy.

"You are dating Kim Taehyung. Taehyung Oppa is my brother-in-law." She again squealed.

"Noooo, we are just friends." I stressed on 'just friends'.

"And why are you calling him upma. He is not edible..."

She looked at me and made the same expression that she made when I said something nonsense.

"Really Krisha....upma. Couldn't you find something else to rhyme with oppa?" She rolled her eyes.

"What is oppa?" I turned at Taehyung who was greatly amused by the communication.

"Something that I don't think you will ever call me." He shrugged.

"Ahh...Kids these days." I mumbled and shook my head imitating Taehyung the way he did a moment ago.

Again, Misha gave a long sigh.

"You were my bias oppa and I loved you with my whole heart but since now you are in love with my best friend, I release you from the shackles of my love. I officially declare you my brother-in-law."

She suddenly grasped my hand and asked for Taehyung's hand too which he reluctantly brought forward. She gave my hand in his hand and at that very moment, I just lost my leftover sanity.

"Take care of my Krisha, Jiju." She said with so much conviction that I gulped and felt short of words. Tahyung looked at me momentarily and then stared at our hands held together by Misha.

Now, this was it, I couldn't handle any more of this.

"I guess Taehyung, you should go. You must be busy with some work of your own." I gritted my teeth and forced a smile while letting my words out, hoping that he might understand my signs.

" Ehh..yeah... I guess I have some urgent work to attend." He said and I finally relaxed.

"It was nice meeting you, Misa." He smiled.

"Awwww, say my name again Oppa," Misha said dreamily.

"He has some urgent work Misha, don't waste his time." I stared at Taehyung and he gulped.

"Yes, I have to go now. Bye." Finally, he walked towards the door and stopped, and turned around.

Now, what was left to say? I wondered.

"I have bought a new house and I am going to shift from the hotel tomorrow morning. So I have kept a house warming party this Sunday, which is the day after tomorrow. I would like to invite you both to this party."

I looked at him surprised about why didn't he shared this important piece of information when we were alone and now blurted out. It is going to be really difficult to control Misha in front of other members.

"You mean to say, that I am going to meet all BTS members on Sunday." She widened her eyes and shrieked as Taehyung nodded his head.

I glared at him and he gave his signature boxy smile and ran off before I could strangle him.