Kim Taehyung

"I want to talk to her."

I turned around to look at the girl to whom Jimin was referring. She had now changed into a red hood and black lowers which complimented her skin. Her hair was still captured in a tight bun but now less neat.

"I just came to take ramen for dinner....you may carry on what you are doing." She brushed past me towards the couch and filled her tiny hands with packets of Ramen. I stifled a laugh looking at those hands but she noticed it.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked.

"Yeah, why are you laughing?" Jimin said from the other side.

"Nothing, her tiny hands remind me of you. Her hand in mine looked like a baby's hand when we were having a walk." I chuckled.

She looked at me with bewilderment and hid her hand in her hoodie's pocket letting the packet fell on the floor. She was embarrassed.

"I mean they are cute." I tried to amend my words.

"That is so wrong Taehyung...you never called my hand cu.....wait....you two held hands? Woah....what's going on brother?" Jimin caught the wrong line.

And talking of Kisa, well she was red as a tomato and still hadn't taken her hands out of pocket.

"Who held who's hand?" Jungkook rejoined with Jimin and munching some snacks now.

"The boy is enjoying with his girlfriend after setting up fire here."

"I am not his girlfriend." Kisa suddenly jolted.

Her every action and expression were comical and I tried hard not to laugh and offend her further.

" Annyeong Haseyo." Jimin greeted shyly whereas Jungkook disappeared for a second and returned and greeted with a bow.

"Annyeong Haseyo" she returned the greeting with a bow. She was more nervous than shy.

I looked at all of them with an amused expression. They were so shy on the phone, what if I bring her home? That idea filled me with excitement. It would be so much fun.

"If you are done with your talk, come back. We have to work on this song" Namjoon's voice ringed from the background.

"We are talking to Jisa," Jimin answered.

I looked at him and then shook my head.

"It's Kisa, not Jisa. You can't even take her name correctly and you want to talk to her."

"Ummm...My name is Krisha." She poked my elbows and smiled at the people on the phone.

In no time there were six men staring through the phone.

"You all were here? Then why didn't you come to talk to me." I said dramatically.

"Because we talk to you every day and you will soon return. We just wanted to meet the girl." Yoongi said trying to sound nonchalant but I know he was as excited to meet her as the other hyungs.

"Hey....hii Krisa. It is so nice to talk to you like this. I so dearly wish to thank you in person for taking care of our Taehyung." Namjoon said in his proper English accent.

"Wait let me talk to my daughter," Jin said laughing and pushed Namjoon to make a space for himself which made Kisa blush harder.

The talk between them just included repeated greetings and thanksgiving and finally, I ended the call making the excuse of dinner time.

"Sure Tae, Have a great dinner and a great night."Jimin winked before disconnecting the call. His words made my cheeks red like an apple. I will surely take revenge Jiminaa.

The nervousness had hit both of us badly. She turned around suddenly colliding with my chest and was about to fall when I caught her from her waist. She was oblivious to all this while I was standing really close to her engulfing her scent and enjoying the speed of my heartbeat.

She pulled her away from me nervously.

"I am going to prepare dinner for us." She smiled nervously. I nodded...

But when I turned the left side, she too turned the same side. I reluctantly moved towards my right side but at the same time, she too repeated the steps. After doing left and right for a few moments, I stopped her. I walked toward the right side giving her way to the kitchen. She nervously giggled and placed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and paced towards the kitchen.

I looked at the ramen packet on the floor and imagined how she was going to make ramen without ramen. She was really one of her kind. I walked into the kitchen and saw her standing near the sink with her back towards me. Some treacherous hair had escaped her stiff bun which reminded me of the clip I had purchased for her.

"Are you going to make ramen with air?" I said shaking the packet in the air.

She looked at me with big eyes before hiding them with the veil of her lashes. She gave an anxious smile and walked towards me to take a packet. I gave it to her but not before releasing her long hair from the pin which had captivated them.

"Hey, why you untied them" she groaned.

I took a small but beautiful pink pin and placed it on her beautiful hair.

"When I saw this clip, it instantly reminded me of you," I whispered in her ear before unwillingly pulling myself away from her.

"Do you like it?" I asked her nervously.

"You didn't let me see, Let me see in a mirror." She said touching that small clip.

She walked towards the mirror hanging majestically in the bedroom and I followed her anxiously for her response.

She stood in front of the mirror and smiled admiring that small companion shining on her pretty hair.

"It's beautiful... Thank you so much. I'll wear it on Monday." She smiled and I gave a sigh of relief.

We walked back to the kitchen and started with our dinner preparation.

Time passed quickly and soon it was the time to sleep. Generally, I am not "an early to sleep" kind of a person. I am more of a night owl but since she preferred sleeping early I didn't wish to disturb her routine. So after wishing goodnight to each other, I headed off to the bedroom and switched off the lights. My phone was again dead, I am so lazy in charging my phone but somehow I dragged myself towards the charger and fed my phone with the electric charge.

Once on the bed, I did everything except sleeping. I made stories in my mind, started thinking about the big bang theory. I also counted sheep in my mind but didn't sleep. Having done with everything, I realized that I am thirsty too and I forgot to bring water from the dining table. I tried to resist my thirst as I didn't want to sneak into a girl's room and also I had now removed my warm clothes and now was only in Pajamas. But after struggling for a good few minutes, I won't relax until I quench my thirst.

I wore my jacket and opened my bedroom door. She hadn't turned off the lights.

"Kisa, are you sleeping?" I whispered not in an attempt to wake her in case if she was sleeping.

"No..." She said waving from the other side of the couch.

"But why? Is everything ok?" I enquired in an alarm tone.

"I am unable to sleep. Why aren't you sleeping?" She cross-questioned.

"I couldn't sleep like you," I said.

"Then would you mind giving this old woman a company?" She giggled pointing at herself.

"This old man would rather be pleased doing that." I smiled.