Krisha

"This time I want a girl's night out, guys," Abeesha said as we walked out of the university premises.

Finally, we were having two weeks' vacation and we were super excited about it. Only four months were left for my student exchange program to finish and I hadn't even explored Korea till now. I could even ask Taehyung to accompany me and help me visit the best places that can be visited and are feasible. But before that, a girl's night out was a must. Abeesha was insisting on it for months but every time our plans failed so this time she was adamant.

"But you know I am going to China these vacations. Are you two going to enjoy without me?" Dong Xi whined.

"Then why are you in such a hurry to go back to your home. At least stay for three-four days and then go. Meanwhile, we can plan something." I suggested.

"Hey, Krisha, why don't we accompany Dong Xi. We can stay at her house and explore China. I haven't visited China." Abeesha chimed.

"I am not that rich Abeesha, give some feasible idea." We haven't even explored Korea and madam wants to explore China.

" Yeah sis, we both are too broke right now." She said sadly.

" Finally you realized." I sighed in relief.

Our mini conversation got interrupted by Misha's message

" Krisha, Jiju wants to buy something for you and is asking me for ideas. Shall I suggest BMW for you, you won't even have to walk to the university then."

I gasped reading her message. This self-proclaimed jiju and Sali (sister-in-law) will one day bring an earthquake into my life.

Misha stayed with me for one week but this one week was like a hurricane for me. We were never indoors... We just jumped here and there like monkeys and created havoc. That day when Taehyung proclaimed him as her Jiju, she too declared officially herself to be Taehyung's sister-in-law. They were living in their own world; Nobody was even bothered to ask me what relation do we share. They even saved each other's contact names as Jiju and Sali. I just left them to live in their merry land.

But this was too much, I know them pretty well. If I won't interrupt them now, I won't be surprised if I would see BMW in front of my home. They both are cute maniacs.

" Dare you say him to buy anything Misha."

I threatened her.

"We'll make a plan on the phone guys. Right now I have some urgent work to attend." I excused myself as we departed our ways.

Once finding myself alone on the road, I dialed his number.

"Finally you remembered to dial my number." He whined.

" Yeah! I had to. I heard you want to gift me something. Is there some special occasion?" I enquired.

" This Misa, can't keep her mouth zipped. I had already told her not to tell you anything." He whispered in his angry voice.

"You better ask me whenever you want to gift me something. If you ask her, then she'll soon turn you bankrupt." I laughed.

" Actually, I am going to Dubai for a week for a concert and so I thought of bringing something for you." He said with shyness in his voice.

"Ohh ok...I am also having two weeks' vacation from today onwards. We can plan to meet after you return. And by the way All the best for the concert." I said biting my lips. I had already made plans about us forgetting about his schedule.

I didn't realize when I reached near my home. As I walked through the main iron gate which I always kept open, I realized some woman was already standing there. She looked approx. my age, she was shorter than me and her hair reached till her shoulders half of which were hidden in a red cap. She was in an oversized tracksuit and didn't look like anyone I could recognize.

"Will you come with me to Dubai then?" I heard Taehyung's voice but my all attention was on a girl in front of me.

"Hold on for a second... I have a visitor." I whispered to Taehyung before walking towards the girl.

"Excuse me, are you searching for someone," I asked.

"If I am not wrong, you must be Kisha." She turned and enquired.

My sixth sense was warning me. There was something peculiar about this girl. But how can I frame her villain in my mind before even interacting with her? So I tried to know her reason for searching for me.

"Yes, I am Krisha. May I know your name and reason for searching me, please." I asked trying to sound polite but the goose bumps I felt were nerve-wracking.

She smirked and closed the distance between us.

"You are ugly." She blurted out and I stumbled at her bluntness.

"What....?" I tried to sound like I have misheard something.

Suddenly she started sniffing my hair which was tied in a pony.

"You smell awful" She scrunched her nose.

This was the end of my patience. Who was she to mistreat me that too in front of my house?

"Listen Miss....?" I tried bringing all my anger to the surface but I got interrupted by her next question.

"Do you know black magic by any chance ?"

I stood there dumbfounded there, what was she even talking about.

"What are you even talking about?" I finally let my words out, which were stuck in my throat.

"I am telling the truth. You ought to be a witch to trap my Taehyung in your fake love."

My eyes widened when her lips released Taehyung's name.

"I know everything about you, Miss Kisha. A foreigner who is an ugly witch whose passion is to trap rich men."

I gasped at her words. I was shivering as anger was rising inside me.

"Get out at once. Otherwise, I'll call the cops." I said coldly.

She chuckled devilishly.

"Go ahead."

And before I could understand. I felt deep pain at the right side of my stomach. I felt my body burning as a warm red liquid released from my body. My eyelids felt heavy as I struggled to keep my eyes open.

My blurry vision caught sight of a blood-stained knife which she had raised to stab me again but my survival instinct got into the action as I pushed her with full force and she groaned in pain as she hit her head with the wall. And this was the last thing I witnessed before a deep sleep took over me.