-Still [2]

--

Flashbacks

"Break up! I don't want you to have any relationship with him!"

The loud and stern voice resounded through the living room. Startling the other two young men standing beside each other.

"But Dad! You can't do this to me," Kai snapped, scowling at his father. "What's wrong with me being with Sehun?," he asked. 

Kai's father glared at his son before turned his stares towards the others. "He will only bring bad influence to you," he said.

"I want you to focus on your studies instead of having any relationships now," the elder uttered. "Moreover with someone who we barely know about his background," he looked over Sehun.

Sehun truckled down, releasing a heavy sigh. 

"Sir, I know you might think of me as some boy who only knows to fool around but I'm telling you that I am serious being with your son," he announced and flashed a reassuring smile towards Kai.

"I reassure you that my family is from a nice background," he started to explain. "My father owns some business with my mother so-

"Oh, so you are that typical kind of spoiled rich brat," the father cut off. "Guess you can't do anything but rely on your father's business hm?," he scoffed. 

Sehun felt his pride was hurt by those words. Never once he acted that way towards his parents knowing how they taught him about hard work ever since he was a child.

They always taught him to work hard on achieving his dreams and never be too comfortable with their rich life now.

"No! Definitely not!"

"Dad! Please, Sehun is nothing like that," Kai frustratedly uttered. He could not stand seeing how his father treated Sehun.

"You guys are still young and there are lots of things you haven't experienced," the elder stated. "It is definitely not the time yet for these stuffs."

Sehun clinched his fist, anger building up in him. He wanted to snap out, but he knew better than doing that.

"I love him, I love Kai, Sir," he announced proudly. Taking his boyfriend's hand to hold him.

Kai's father turned around to only scoff at him. "Love? What do you know about love? How are you going to take care of my son with nothing?," he asked while folding his arms.

Sehun slowly lowered his head. He realized that he actually had nothing right now to prove him.

"I might not have anything now but I promise you that I will be successful one day," he said. "I will be able to give Kai everything," he announced.

"That is all what you young people always said but you do nothing to prove it," the elder guy stated. He walked closer towards Sehun.