-Nerd?

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun
••
Enjoy;)

Kai just woke up from his long sleep, blinking his eyes rapidly as the sun shine hit him.

"Jongin, wake up," he turned to see his mother standing at the door.

He forcefully woke up from his lovely comfortable bed. Rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Yes, mom."

Kai jumped out of his bed, walking towards the bathroom in the corner of his room.

The warm water was flowing over his body, making him felt really comfortable.

He walked out, in a bathrobe covering him. Walking to the wardrobe.

"What should I wear?," he muttered, looking over the outfits inside his wardrobe.

He finally decided on an outfit, taking it out and wore it.

Kai walked downstairs after making sure his appearance was good, he snatched the car's key and walked out.
His phone suddenly rang. Quickly he took out it. "Yes?."

"Kai, where are you?," he heard the caller asked, in a worried tone. He started the car's engine, going out from the house compound.

"Still at house, why, Baek?,"

He could hear a huffing from the caller. "My precious car just broke down, so I need a lift, can you pick me up?."

Kai frowned, before his lips chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, will be there in 10 minutes." he stated before ending the phone call, and focusing on the road.

In exactly 10 minutes, he was already at the front of Baekhyun's big mansion.

Furrowing to see his bestfriend sprinting into his car. "What's wrong with you?," he asked.

Baekhyun was still catching his breath, inhaling and exhaling deeply in exhaustion.

"I thought we are already late," he sighed heavily.

Kai rolled his eyes playfully. "Since when do you care about it?." he scoffed.

"Oh come on, you surely know why, Kim Kai," Baekhyun giggled, nudging the younger beside him.

Kai frowned, his lips was about to ask but he suddenly remembered something.

A smirk curved. "Oh yes, I know."

They soon, finally arrived at their college. Kai parked his car at the usual spot before coming out of the car.

All the people inside the college stopped and looked at them as soon as they walked out.

They were admiring them.