-Holiday Trip

SehunxKai

Main Cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side Cast;-
••
Enjoy;)

Jongin was currently inside his room, on his bed while looking through his smartphone.

His face expression was changing, sometimes he was smiling and sometimes he was pouting.

He frowned and pouted in annoyance as he saw the pictures from his instagram.

"Ish!," he huffed and threw away the phone on the side of the bed.

Grunting in annoyance while burying his face into the pillow, still cursing under his breath.

What made he so annoyed was the picture he saw on instagram that Sehun just posted.

Jongin huffed. He felt so annoyed as Sehun chose to be with Suho in the LA rather than being with him.

He knew how close they were but still he felt annoyed.

Suddenly his cell phone rang and the guy's name was on the screen. Jongin jumped out to snatch his phone and curved a wide smile.

He quickly slide the call icon to answer it. "Hello!," he exclaimed in excitement.

The guy at the other side chuckled to hear that. "Do you miss me so much hm?," he teased.

Jongin replied with a grunting. "You dont even remember about me so why should I?," his lips pouted as he said that.

Sehun could only grinned softly. He knew that his lover was sulking right now.

"How could you say that? You always in my mind every seconds, baby," Sehun uttered softly with his soothing voice that could make Jongin fell for him again.

Jongin bit his bottom lips to prevent himself from smiling too much. Sehun and his sweet mouth.

"Yeah, whatever," he snorted with his reddening face.

Sehun chuckled as he was really sure Jongin was blushing hardly and he hoped he could see those reddened cheeks.

"Where are you now?," Jongin questioned, leaning his head against the bedhead.

"I'm at the hotel right now," Sehun sounded while laying himself on the bed.

Jongin hummed. If he could be honest, he missed Sehun already even thought it was just few days.

"Suho Hyung?," Sehun frowned as he heard that from Jongin and soon realised he was asking about Suho.

"He's in the bathroom, shower maybe?," the younger responded. He missed his bear so much and he hoped they could be snuggling into each other arms right now.

"Sehun," Jongin called out softly after the long silence between them.

Sehun hummed. "Yes, baby?," he asked.

"I miss you," his voice was very soft and slow, almost could not be heard but Sehun's sharp ears could catch it.

He stood up from his laying and his lips automatically curled up to curve a really excited smile.