-Reward [1]

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun

••

Enjoy;)

Jongin walked along the corridor with his long legs, while his lips was muttering some random songs.

He was walking in a good mood until someone stopped him. "Jongin, good morning!."

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows as he was turning his back to the loud voice.

"Oh, good morning, Baekhyun!," he waved at the person and waited for him to approach.

"You look so happy today," Baekhyun uttered while they began to walk to their class.

Jongin responded that with his smile. "Yeah," he chuckled.

Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. He knew what was the reason of that.

"What did he to do?," he questioned and waited in amusement for the answer from Jongin.

Jongin was about to tell when a guy approached both of them. "Hey," he uttered with his charming smile.

"Oh, hey," Jongin replied sheepishly and his cheeks started to blush.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "How can we help you, Sehun Sunbaenim?," he teased.

Sehun lifted one of his eyebrow while looking at Baekhyun. "Can I meet the beautiful person beside you?," he questioned.

Jongin was blushing as he heard that from Sehun. He snorted and looked away.

"Oh, you wanna meet him?," Baekhyun asked. "Sure, but dont do anything that can make him late again," he warned firmly and pointed his finger right on Sehun's face.

Sehun chuckled as he heard that from Baekhyun. "Alright, don't worry," he uttered.

"I will see you later," Baekhyun said to Jongin and walked away to the class afterwards.

"Your friend is really overprotective," Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he was looking at Baekhyun before turning to look at Jongin.

Jongin huffed. "You're worse actually," he replied.

"Oh really? I am that worse?," Sehun arched his eyebrows while looking at Jongin, walking closer to him.

Jongin nodded without any doubt. "Yes, you are," he non hesitatedly replied.

"Of course, lots of eyes are always watching you," Sehun wrapped his arms around Jongin's slim waist. "That's why I need to protect you."

Jongin snorted while rolling his eyes to hide his shyness.

"Let's go before you will be late," Sehun stated and they started walking to the class.